Books Written by ArrowWriter

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: ♏αяṧ

☮Age: Just over 14 < ^.^ >

☮Gender: Cowgirl

☮What got you writing?!(Inspired you?!): My big sister and my dreams < ^.^ > I was about 6 when I started writing short stories based off my dreams and love for reading. It kind of attached itself to me as I went along. That and Stargate SG-1 really gave me ideas to create superheroes in my stories (They aren't on WattPad though)

☮What genres do you like to write?!: Mostly science-fiction (I'm growing up in a house where the thing most on TV is Star Trek or Stargate and loving it.) but I like to try and put humor in there. . . I do admit, I suck at humor.

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!(J.K. Rowling?! Someone big like that, or just sell your story on sites?!) Yes! I would absolutely love to become a published author (: Ever since I was 8 I had decided I wanted to become a professional writer.

☮Anything coming up?!(New books, Sequal?!) To be honest, my brain is swamped because I'm trying to finish three books (From one series!) that I've been writing since I was 9. I'm rewriting the first one for the third time and I've gotten writer's blocked when I've tried writing other stories. So not currently planning on any new books for WattPad (:

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Sacred Ground

★Subtitle: -

★Summary: Tessa Nuevain was just an ordinary sixteen year old girl, with an ordinary life. Until her parents started abusing her and her boyfriend left her. Then she became a runaway. On her quest to learn wisdom from the mythical woman, Maeve Goldeaf, she finds that sometimes you have to have faith in others and put your fears to rest.

★Genre: Science Fiction | Humor

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~