unexpected guest

Amanda was in the kitchen cutting some potatoes while Miranda is sitting on the table drawing.

"What are you doing here?" Amanda heard Maggie's voice from the living room

"I came  talk to Amanda. Is she here?" Marcel says.

"Miranda stay here." Amanda grabbed a wash rag and started cleaning her hands as she walked out the kitchen and into the living room."Marcel?"

"Can we talk." He says as he looked at her and Maggie. "Please."

"Yeah." Amanda says. "Maggie I'll be right back."

"Guess I'll finish cooking dinner." Maggie says as she walks away. Amanda grabbed her jacket and walked outside.

"You're on the wrong side of-"

"Oliver it's okay." Amanda says.

"You see. I told Jackson that I've been seeing your kind around here but he didn't believe me."

"Listen I am here only to talk to her." Marcel says. "Now come on." He placed his hand on Amanda's back and they both walked away from Oliver

"Why are you here? Where have you been-"

"So many questions." Marcel says. "I'm sorry." He says as they stopped by the river.

"Sorry about what?" Amanda looked at Marcel." Marcel?"

"What I'm about to do." Marcel says as he glanced up at her." Amanda I'm gonna take back my city and if that means to kill -"

"You can't kill Klaus or Elijah."

"If I have to then I-"

"If you kill them then we all die. Marcel you kill an original there whole bloodline dies."

"How do you this?"

"I witnessed it."

"Why are you even out here? With the werewolves." Amanda rolled her eyes."I get that Maggie is one of them but I'm surpised that Klaus and Elijah let you live here."

"Well it was my decision to live here-"

"You're pregnant. Shouldn't you be somewhere-"

"I'm perfectly fine here." Marcel took a step towards the water. "Marcel why are you really here?"

"To tell you to stay out of what's about to happen."

"You know I'm not gonna do that."

"So you're gonna put yourself and those kids in danger?" Marcel says and Amanda looked down at her stomach." You need to start thinking what's best for those kids." He was right.

"What are you gonna do?"

"Take back my city." He says."the only reason why I'm telling you is because of you're situation-"

"Gee thanks." Amanda mumbles.

"I just want what's best for you. "

"Well thanks for coming on wolf territory to tell me you're plan." She says. Amanda and Marcel  heard a twig  and they both turned around and seen Jackson looking at them both.

"She's fine." Marcel says. "I would ever hurt her."

"You did once." Amanda says.

"Well you broke my-"

"Someone named Damon is looking for you. " Jackson says

"What?" Amanda says as she walked away from Marcel.