You

Video on top is Amanda being pregnant.

"Over the course of my life I encountered no shortness of those who presume to speak of good and evil. Such terms mean nothing.  people do what is in their best interest regardless of who gets hurt. Is it evil to take what one wants? To satisfice hungry? Even if doing so will cause another suffering what some will call evil but what I believe to be proper response to a harsh and unfair world." Klaus says as he looked at a painting.

"No offence but I'm not sure you invited me here." Cami says. Klaus turned around and looked at her

"Because I enjoy your company and I sense you have the compensate for understanding someone of my complexity." Klaus then walks towards Cami." you see I returned to New Orleans to investigate a threat pose against me what I found was a young woman pregnant in need of protection my brother always the do gooder tried to manipulate me into helping her, he thought it might redeem me. Trouble is since I learned of another young woman a girl really one with fast potential held in captivity by a tyrant." Klaus turned and looked at Cami." I want to help both of these women  want to protect one and free the other. So tell me Cami does that sound evil to you?" Klaus says as he walked over to Cami.

"I don't believe in evil as a diagnosis. I think you have unstable relationships, stress related paranoia, chronic anger issues, fear of abandonment I think you can befit from talking to someone professionally. " Camil says. Klaus smiled at her

"I think I prefer talking to you-" Klaus turned around and walked over to his desk " so im going to offer you a job as my stenographer." Klaus says as he sat down.

"Okay, what are we writing?"

"My memoirs of course someone should know my story and it will give us time to discuss other riveting subjects like your handsome suter Marcel."

"Excuse me my private life-' Cami start's to say but Klaus cuts her off.

" your private life as it turns out essential to my plans. You see Marcel wants you and because of that he will trust you which serves me." Klaus then stands up." the thing is the French quarter is on the verge of war. One side there's me and on the other side there's Marcel along with a very powerful witch and an army of vampires."

" what?!" Cami says. Klaus vamp speeds over to her and grabs her and pushes her into the wall.

" your freighted don't be." Klaus says as he compelled her. He lets Cami go

"Im not scared anymore. That's amazing how did you do?"

"It's called compulsion. Its a neat bit of vampire trickery. But first let's talk a little more about Marcel." Klaus says as he walked back and sat down at the desk again.

Amanda pov

I was upstairs making my bed when I heard Klaus talking downstairs so I decided to be noisy and walk downstairs. I was a little hurt at what I heard from Klaus. I hid behind the door and listened to their conversion. As soon as Cami leaves I step aside and walk in the room

" she's cute." I say behind Klaus.

" what are you doing here?"

" where else should I be?" I crossed my arms over my chest." I mean after all im the young woman in need of protection."

"I d-"

" I don't want to hear it." I turned around but Klaus was in front of me." Move or I'll move you and you know I can."

"Just hear me out."

"I heard you Klaus. I don't need protection! My life was fine until those witches found out im pregnant by the enemy."