Explanation

Amanda pov

I was hugging the toilet and throwing up for the past two hours I have been in here sick. I closed the lid and flushed it and I stood up turned on the sink opened the cabinet and grabbed my purple toothbrush and my Colgate toothpaste. I started brushing my teeth and just the tast of Colgate made my stomach turn. I rinsed my mouth and I on the floor leaned my back against the wall and closed my eyes. There is no way im leaving the bathroom tonight.

I love being pregnant and feeling my babies kick it's  the most existing experience ever but what I don't like is the morning sickness. How can two little babies hate so many thing?

"Here." I opened my left eye and seen a sleepy Klaus with a box of cracker's

"I don't want cracker's Klaus." Klaus sat next to me and placed his hand on my right knee." I hate throwing up."

"Shouldn't you have already passed that stage?" I nod." you're in your second trimester- "

" You know that?" I was a little shocked

"When the witch told me you were pregnant I started calculating the week's."

"Why?" he looked at me." I didn't mean it like that."

" you're surprised that I showed any interest in this pregnancy?"

"Kinda. Just after everything that we both said -"

" can we just move past that?"

"Yeah." I rest my head on the wall."im sorry for what I said-"

"I will always protect you-" Klaus grabbed my hand-"even if that means you'll hate me-"

"I might get mad Nik but I will ever hate you."

" Come let's lay down." Klaus stood up and offered me his hand." I'll help you."

"Im thinking of just sleeping here."

" you're not gonna sleep on the bathroom floor."

"Nik I couldn't even brush my teeth good because I was getting dizzy."

"I'll carry you."

"Im fi..... Nik no." of course what I was saying Nik wasn't paying attention. He carried me bridal style all the way to my bed.

"The bed is more comfortable then a floor."

"What if I get sick a-"

"Here." he shows me a trash can and I chuckled

"Im not throwing up in a waste basket."

"Fine move over." Nik laid next to me and smiled.

"What are you doing?"

"Laying with you."

"I can see that but why?"

"So I can help you to the bathroom."

"Mommy, daddy." we heard Niko's voice. "Can I sleep with you two please!"

"Come here son." Klaus says. Niko walks over to the bed and Klaus picks him up."remember to be careful."

"Because mommy has baby's in her tummy right?"

"Yeah that's right." I say

"Can I feel you're tummy mommy?"

"Yeah." I grabbed his little hand and placed it on my stomach."did you feel that?"

"Yeah." Niko says. "Does it hurt when they kick?"

"Yeah." I looked and seen Klaus smiling." now lets go to bed."

"Okay." Niko puts his head on my pillow and I ran my finger's through his hair.