Reigning pain in New Orleans

"Are you hungry?" Klaus asked me as he walked in."why are you in a bra an-"

"Well I just got out the shower and how come you didn't knock?"

"Didn't know I had to."

"So what should I wear? Blue dress? Black dress-"

"How about sweats and a sweater."

"No I feel like wearing something nice." I walked into the closet again." am I getting a bodyguard or-"

"Why would you need a bodyguard when you're not leaving the compound." I rolled my eyes and grabbed a blue dress and put it on then I walked out." you're not wearing that -"

"Yeah I am." I walked over to the mirror and looked at myslef."I must say I look and feel hot right now."

" maybe I should get you some cold water to cool down."

"Hahah very funny you should be a comedian." I mumbled and he growled."Now can you open my top right drawer and pull out my black leggings or black nylons."

"How about jeans and a sweater."

" what?"

" you heard me." he says then he tossed some blue jeans on the bed and a long sleeve black shirt.

"It's to hot for that."

"Dinner is at night so it will be cold."

" then I'll just grab a jacket."

"Amanda Maria Gilbert you're wearing this."

"No im not Niklaus Joseph Mikaelson. I know you're middle name to."

"Fine wear what you want." he then walked out the room and slammed the door. I continue getting ready then I walked downstairs and seen the table was set up

" you look  so comfortable here." Diego says

" Diego you keep  running you're mouth to me I'm going to kill you my damn self."

" you kill me you better leave New Orleans because everyone will be after you."

" I'm so scared I'm shaking in my heels." I pushed past Diego and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of bourbon opened it and took a drink

"What the hell are you doing?!" Nik says as he smacked the bottle out of my hand.

"It was one drink Nik okay. Right now I have very high anxiety so I need to cool off."

" that still doesn't give you the right to drink your pregnant you could hurt our kids." he said then he walked out the kitchen. I kept on breathing in and out for about 20 minutes before I finally calmed down. I walked out of the kitchen into the table and I seen waitresses on the side and everybody was already sitting down so I sat next to Nik. Nik grabbed a knife and hit his glass then stood up kill me now.

"Lets us began with toast To our shared gift immortality, after a thousand years one  might expect life to be less keenly felt for its beauty's  and it's sorrows to diminished with time but as vampires we feel more deeply than humans can possibly imagine." he called over the waitresses. Marcel kept on looking at me." Insatiable need, Exquisite pain." They lift up their sleeve and started to cut their wrists. Then they turned the wrist toward the table so all their blood started pouring  in the glasses" Our victories in our defeats." Klaus looked at Marcel and Marcel looked at him."to my city to my home again May the blood never cease to flow."

" and the party never ends." Marcel says then he raises his glass. Diego and Marcel looked at each other in the right there I knew they were up to something.