Almost Lost Her

I woke up and turned to my left side and seen Klaus sleeping peacefully. I smiled and moved closer to him and laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes but I quickly opened them and looked at the clock. It was 6am

" good morning love." he says as he kissed the top of my head." how are you feeling?"

"Okay." I sat up and tossed the blanket off of me and stood up

"What are-"

"I have to tell you something so-"

" tell me what now?"

"I was the one that told Davina about Angus being dead."

" why?"

" her and I were talking and it slipped out. I didn't know Angus being killed was a secret." Klaus stood up and walked over to me." im so-"

"Its alright love-"

"No it's not Klaus and you know- "he kissed me and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. My phone started ringing and Klaus and I pulled apart.

"Who would be calling you...... Why are you calling so early Salvatore?"

"Need to talk to Amanda." Klaus hands me my phone and sat on the bed

"Morning Damon."

"How are you doing? And feeling? "

"Im feeling and doing fine thanks for asking."

"Im calling because Miranda misses you and Niko she wants to go home." A smile appeared on my face.

"Tell him we're go pick her up." Klaus says

"I need to talk to you Amanda so keep the dick home." I started laughing and Klaus glared at me.

"Damon don't call Klaus names that's not nice." Damon chuckled and Klaus growled."im on my way." I then hung up and smiled at Klaus.

" You're not going to Mystic Falls by yourself."

"Nik you have a city to run and-"

"I can put the city on hold."

" do you trust me?" he walked over to me and placed his hand on my cheek

"I do trust you." I looked at him and smiled. "But I don't trust Damon."

"Nothing is gonna happen between Damon and I."what is true Damon and I are over he is happy with my sister and I happy for him and won't miss up his happiness.

" how about I go with you and Elij-"

"Nik im gonna go to Mystic Falls with our son while you stay here-"

"Im going to." Klaus then walked out the house and closed the door. I laid back on the bed and grabbed my pillow and placed it over my head and screamed.

"I hear. .. What are you doing?" Elijah grabbed the pillow and tossed it to the floor.

"I was screaming into my pillow."
"Take it you don't want Niklaus accompanying you to get Miranda?"

"No." I sat up on the bed." I just wanna go pick up my daughter and that's it."

" well you know how Niklaus is."

"How about you come with me." Elijah smiled and placed his hand on my right knee.

"I would love to accompany you but-"

"Elijah no buts just say you'll come."

" what about -"

" you let me worry about Klaus." I then walked out my room and into Niko's I seen he was still sleeping so I gave him a kiss and walked out the room.