River In Reverse

I was furious that Klaus wanted to use my babies for his own twisted game and I was also furious that he bit Elijah and left us In the Bayou. Another thing that tripped me out was my name being in that black book next to Jackson's name of course I didn't tell Elijah everything I told him some not everything.

I kept on walking well more like pacing back and forth  I wanted to be here with Elijah but when these hallucination start I'm kind of nervous. I looked and seen Elijah was uncomfortable so I poured him a glass of water and walked over to him laying on the bed sweating and breathing fast

"Here drink this." I knelled down and helped Elijah drink the water. He drank some but started coughing and he dropped the water on my lap.

"Forgive me please?" Elijah says as he laid back down. I stood up and shook my hand and wipe my pants."it's okay." I grabbed the cup and walked to the small kitchen." remind me to annihilate your brother when you're healthy?" I took off my pink sweater

"Yes,remind me to remind you to get in line." I walked and looked out the screen door.

"Well it doesn't help that we decided to shack up in the middle of a swamp either." I opened the screen door and stepped outside and looked around. I heard Elijah coughing so I went back inside."are you okay?"

"Im fine please-" he stared breathing fast and he puts his hands over his head."- return to your reading." Elijah says as he points to the book on the floor. I picked up the book

"Well I went through the whole thing it's just a regular bible." I sat down."with an entry that has my name in it in a family tree but you know I've been a little busy  worrying about you." I glanced at Elijah.

"Amanda Please this fever will make me  unstable once these hallucinations start to kick in I'll start to see things,I'll start to say things. You must leave me."

"Im not leaving you like this." Elijah started coughing again so I sat next to him and patted his back. "Ive talked to Damon and he picked up Miranda he was gonna get Niko but I told him just to our daughter."

"Niklaus won't hurt those ki...." Elijah started coughing again.

" I know he won't hurt them I just don't want them there alone with him." my phone started vibrating on the table."I'll be right back." I stood up and walked over to the table I picked it up and seen it was klaus." you have some nerve to be calling me right now!!"

"Calm down love im just making sure you're still in one piece."

"Go to hell Klaus."

"Soon I'll be there but not right now. Now I wanna know why Damon came to my house last night and took m-"

"He took his daughter Klaus because I told him too!! Now get your hybrid ass over here and gave  Elijah you're blood."

"Im a tad busy today love so I guess me donating my blood to Elijah has to wait."

" you're really fucked  up in the head Klaus." I then hung up. I walked over to a bucket grabbed it and filled it with water then I picked up a wash cloth and placed it in the bucket. I pushed the rag in the bucket and made sure it got soak then I took if out and then I wring it out. I then placed it on Elijahs head.

"Um." Elijah says and I moved the rag from his head. I looked and seen Elijahs chest rising up and down. I placed the rag back in the bucket."Amanda please this fever my mind is flooded with these torturous memories you have to leav."

"What is you're deal? You don't like people taking care of you?"

" there are consequences for those who care I will not have you pay that price." he says as he looked at me.