Apres Moi, Le Deluge

When I drove up to the compound Miranda was sleeping in the back seat snoring away. I got out the car and opened the back door I started unbuckling Miranda when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I spun around so fast and seen it was Klaus

"I could have killed you." I said as I hugged Klaus.

"I've missed you so much." he says as he kissed the side of my head."now let me check on Miranda." we pulled apart and he picked up Miranda."how is she? Did you make sure she had no bump-"

"Yeah I did." him and I walked in the compound and I seen Elijah

"How's Miranda?"

"She's fine just had a bad headache."

"How are you feeling?"

"Elijah-"

"Please don't fight right now im tired because I've been up for 48 hours."

"How come?"

"Because my daughter might have a con-" Klaus cut me off

"Bed now."

"Don't talk to her like a child." Elijah says

"Don't tell me how-"

"Give me my daughter so you both can kill each other."

"Lets get to bed." Klaus says as he glared at Elijah.

~~~~~~~~~

"the Italians call them "strega." The Yoruba of West Africa call them "aje", meaning "mother". Where my mother was from, they called them "hexa". And here we call them witch. Over the centuries, vampires fought them and fought beside them, bedded them and burned them. Whether adversary or ally, they have been a force to be reckoned with. Their ancestral magic anchors this city. " Elijah says as I looked at the painting." there's never been one all-powerful witch until Davina."

" who is now tucked in safe and sound." Klaus says as he walked in the room."down the hall under my protection. Your Celeste was quite beautiful-" he then looked at me."-not as beautiful as you." he then looked back at Elijah." and a portent of evil, according to our volatile artist in residence."

"Yes. Perhaps Davina's mistaken what she calls evil for power. Celeste was certainly very powerful in her day. But she's been dead for over 200 years. I dont understand why all these sketches now." Elijah sat on the chair while I still looked at the drawings.

"Why does any witch do anything?" Klaus sat next to and I rested my head on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcel opens the bedroom door where Davina is. He walks in carrying a tray of food Davina looked up at him. As he approached her bed she sat up

"Go away!!" she held both her hands up and used her magic and tossed Marcel on the other side of the room.

"Come on. You got to be starving. You haven't eaten since...-"

" you're best friend killed my best friend?"

"Davina, im sorry about what happened to this kid,Tim.-"

"Im sorry you don't hate Klaus for what he did or want to make him pay."

"He'll pay for what he did, one way or the other. But right now, I just want to make peace with you."

"Why? So we can be one,big, happy Frankenstein family?" she used her power and picked up a vase and threw it at Marcel but he ducked and the vase hit the wall and shattered into a million piece

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No one wants to make sure Marcel's okay?" I aksed as Miranda and Niko ran into the den.