Moon Over Bourbon Street

"They say the passage of time will heals old wounds. but the greater the loss, the deeper the cut. And the more difficult the process to become whole again. the pain may fade but the scar reminds us of our suffering. And make the bearer all the more resolved, never to be wounded again. So, as time moves along we get lost in distractions. act out in frustration, react with aggression, give in to anger. And all the while we plot on plan as we wait to grow stronger. And before we know it the times passes we are healed ready to began anew." Klaus says as he puts on his suit

"Spoken like a man who's made peace with his demons." Genevieve says while she watches Klaus put on his suit

"My demons are dead or chased off."

"Yes, apart from the one lingering monster whom you share a bed with." Elijah says as he entered the room."I trust you can find your clothing at the door." Elijah shows Genevieve her clothes in his hand. Genevieve stands up and gives class one more look before she walks out the room." You do recall that woman tortured our sister?"

"She also revealed the truth about our sister's treachery. "

" and as a consequence, Rebekah is gone forever."

" hey desire which she apparently harbored for quite some time!"

"Niklaus, it has been a month. Now, I feel our sister's loss as deeply as you. You must stop distracting yourself with this ridiculous Behavior and channel it into some kind of action."

"Why must I, excalty?" Klaus says as he dipped his paintbrush into the paint

" because over the course of Marcel's tenure, the city grew accustomed to having a king. You wanted this throne. Now you must accept the responsibility that accompanies that."

" apologies. But im rather ensconced in other pursuits." Elijah walks over and grabs the paintbrush out of Klaus's hand.

" if you cancel easily neglect your home, I wonder what will become of your sons and your daughter. Have you forgotten what it was like to live beneath the threat of violence? We must work together, Nicklaus. Let's make the city whole again."

" Perhaps it is too broken to mend." Klaus then grabs the paintbrush back and starts paining again

"If you won't do anything, I will." Elijah says then he walked out the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's good!! Who thought you to throw the ball like that?" Jackson ask's Niko

"My dad." Niko says. Amanda walked out the house and seen Jackson and Niko throwing the football to one another.

"Niko it's time for lunch." Amanda says. "Miranda!!"

"She's playing with Eve." Jackson says as he walked over to Amanda."How are you feeling today?"

"Okay." Amanda placed her hand on her stomach." Thank you for staying by my side all night."

"Well I didn't know if you were going into early labor." Jackson leaned on the porch. "Did you call the father and told him-"

"Nope." Amanda says. "He is probably was busy with his new fling." Amanda says as she walked off the porch."I really appreciate you playing with my ki-"

"I love kids." Jackson says as Miranda and Niko ran past them."I'll see you all later." He gave Amanda a kiss on the cheek then he turned around and walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"St. Anne's has long been neutral ground in our city so, it's only fitting that we gather in his chamber." Father Kieran says." At the behest of Elijah Mikaelson to bring Harmony to this place we call home. Thank you all for coming."