Run

The garage door to Nash's Auto repair shop lays open with my sister Mia flagging us down and waving us in. She quickly closes the door behind us.

"Joseph should be here with your next getaway transport. Here's your change of clothes. Don't worry, everyone is at the wedding." She says and hands Luna and I a change of clothes then quickly runs out of the room.

"Did you plan this?" I turn to Luna, who quickly takes off her crown, placing it on the chair while tossing off her heels.

"No...actually I didn't. They did this by themselves...I didn't know they cared so much about me." I admit, feeling touched by my siblings ultimate act of kindness.

"Of course they care, they're your family. I wish I had a family like yours to call my own." She says and I quickly take off my jacket and button up shirt. Picking up her crown to rest it on my jacket instead of the chair.

"Pretty soon you will," I tell her as I put on the pink polo and jeans.

"Of course they would make me wear pink." I groan and look up to see Luna had her hair down in a soft blue t-shirt and white shorts. I had never seen her so casually dressed and my mouth dropped. She was so perfect.

"What do you mean I will?" She asks as she smiles a little

"Well you're going to marry me instead right?" I had assumed.

"Well you never asked,"

The sound of a roaring motorcycle breaks out attention. Nash and Mia come back into the garage. Nash opens the garage door while Mia takes Luna's crown and places it in a briefcase.

"I'll make sure this get's back safely your majesty," Mia swears on her honor.

My brother in law,  Joseph,  rides in looking like a complete badass in his black leather jacket and gloves with a full face helmet

My brother in law,  Joseph,  rides in looking like a complete badass in his black leather jacket and gloves with a full face helmet. He leaves the motor running and gives the helmet to Luna and his leather jacket and gloves to me.

"Start heading back towards downtown. The goal is the airport." He says as I toss on the jacket and a pair of black sunglasses.

"Wait, the airport? That's on another island, how are we going to get from here to the bridge without being seen?" I ask as I get onto the street bike, clearly modified for top speeds.

"You won't but let us worry about that." He says and Luna hops on with her arms around my waist.

"Go, the press are already on their way!" Nash yells and I pull out of the garage. "Shawn, I've never been on a motorcycle, you know how to drive one of these?" she asks over the roar of the engine.

"Just hold onto me as tight as you can and you'll be fine." I warn her and can feel her arms tighten around me as I zoom down the street. 

*Dedicated To RUN