Chapter 12

Hello Lovelys! I was in a total writers block like all week TT.TT BUT! But you say? YES BUT! I had an EPIPHANY and I thought instead of just doing some of Becca's POV and some of Jordan's, I COULD DO DAFS TOO! But I don't think I liked how Jordan's POV was so I don't know if I'm doing it again tell me if you liked it, but this chapter will be Daf's POV. Eeaahh! I'm so EXCITED. (As you can tell I wrote this A/N before the story) Anywho!! I'm so happy people are actually reading my book! So I just want to thank all of you individually, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my book. :* Welp here you go my precious Lovelys! <3

3333333333333333333333333333333333333333

This party will be the party of the century! I will make sure that happens for my baby.

"Michel!"

A shirtless man comes running in the kitchen, "yes person I let in this morning."

"God damn! You are sexy as fuck, oh my damn, please put in a shirt before I molest you. Este chico no sé lo que soy capaz de, está jugando con un bicho raro.(This boy don't know what I'm capable of, he's fucking with a freak.)" Shaking my head he just doesn't know.

"Actually I do, Cariño hablar mejor todas las clases diferentes de langauages, pero ten cuidado,(Love I speak better all different kinds of langauages, but be careful)" he takes a couple steps closer until we are chest to chest.

"Con una boca como la,"(With a mouth like that) he takes his thumb and trails it along my bottom lip. I can feel his arm snake behind my back and pull me closer, "you might actually get what you want."

And with that I lost every ounce of will power I had left. We violently kissed each other like we've been fucking since the third grade, it was amazing!

"Maldito papi, sabes lo que haces.(Damn daddy, you know what your doing.) But I have to make a phone call so it would be nice if you take your hand off my ass."

He shoots me a look of confusion but still looks so damn sexy, but still party is more important than some silly boy I just met.

"Yeah ok, sorry but what did you want?"

I dialed away on my phone,"just go get some liquor for me will yea? I need a lot. No seriously don't come back unless you have a car full of alcohol."

He rolls his eyes and grabs his keys,"can I trust you to be home alone?"

"Boy! Ve y haz el licor (just go get the liquor) I'll watch your pretty house, and be fast my little Dios del sexo (sex god)" then I threw in a wink just for good measure.

He just kinda chuckled then said "I like you, we should definitely continue what we were doing earlier my little Giocattolo del sesso (sex toy). I didn't know what he said so I just brushed it off, I think it was French or Italian...something like that.

"Bye..!"

Damn he is fine, back to business time to call Becca. When I call I hear a long helllllloooo, I know it must be Jordan with his happy ass.

"Please tell me you two are already showered and ready,"

Pause.

"Dammit Jordan! I told you to make sure she was ready! It's already five o'clock! What the HELL do you mean you didn't know it was five o'clock! What then HELL were you two doing!? You better not be! It's cool just come at eight,"

"Eight! Imbécil, te lo juro que todos en esta familia va a ser mi muerte. (Dumb ass, I swear everyone in this damn family is going to be the death of me.) On a different note, is your brother single? Oh posh! He is so sexy, Excuse me? I just want to take a big bite of his...Fine! Are you going to text me, Ok good. And is she going to be slutty? Good boy! Byeeeeeee. And don't be...!"