Chapter 10

HELLLLOOOOO LOVELYS!!!!!! WAHHHH! I'VE MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! Ok so…. I know I said the last chapter was a little long and I lied...SOOO I tried to make it up to you in this one, but probably failed. Please don't hate me, Love you~~ ok the ON TO THE CHAPTER MY LOVELY READERS!!!!

******************************************************

The mall, the place everyone loves to be yet hates to go at the same time. “Come on! You’re so slow! We have to get you some clothes!” Jordan whines but my legs refuse to go any faster. I don't want him to laugh at my lack of money, I kinda spent most of it on Code Pink, but I'm totally not telling him that!

“What are you waiting for?”

His hand grabs mine and interlock fingers, I felt like my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I look up and see he looks a little concerned, I don't want to worry him since lately he always looks concerned.

“Oh no, Jordan, its nothing I just...don't have a lot of money right now. And I know I should have told you earlier but you just looked so happy.” I attempt to hide my blushing face but he just chuckled and said,”You weren't going to pay anyways. I was, today is all for you Princess.” Then kept walking towards a store as if he didn't say anything.

“Wait, what? You were going to pay? Umm, Buttercup,”

“Buttercup?”

“Whats going on? I mean why are you doing all this?”

“Becca, can I not do some nice things for  a beautiful girl?”

“No,” I know I was sounding ungrateful but still! Why is he doing this? First that delicious breakfast and now shopping without me paying? While I was contemplating I was also being dragged into a unknown store. There clothes were beyond beautiful, dresses, shirts, sweaters, shorts, jeans, and skirts everywhere you turn.

“Go pick something!”

“You sure?”

“Duh,” and with that I take off exploring every crevice that I can. Finally when I thought I done I felt kinda bad because I had at least thirteen articles of clothes.

“Hey Buttercup, why don't you pick something for me. You know since it is your money…” He smiles then gives a little nod, and then he goes and picks one of the sluttiest outfits I've ever seen in my life.

“Nevermind, you can't pick anymore,”

“What? This is just like the outfit you worn Friday.”

Crimson dances across my face as I remember, in detail, what happened that night. The biggest laugh bellows out of him and I can't help but giggle too because hes never look more breath-taking. The way his laugh echoes throughout the room and how his smile looks so genuine and real.

Once we were done laughing like crackheads he grabs all my clothes,”How about you go to the store a couple down. Its a shoe store, go get something to match some to the outfits you got. I’ll go pay,” and before I could say anything he kisses my cheek and heads to checkout.

That boy is going to be the death of me, I head out the store smiling like crazy thinking about how wonderfully crazy, sweet and sexy that boy is. He makes me want to think differently about people, it hurts a little to think about how I lied right to his face even after he opened up and told me about his uncle. I think I should tell him the truth, yeah, thats what I’ll do.

Absent mindedly I run into something tall, and strong, it growls then it snarls. “Hey bitch, watch where the fuck you're going! I'm not in the mood to play games with sluts like you.” Tears starts flowing down my face with out me even trying to think about it.