Chapter 1

Hello my fello readers! Thank you for choosing this book to read...now off that boring speech. I want to say THANK YOU, for being awesome and reading this. I know it doesnt seem like it but it means a lot to me. *///////////* BUT anywho! On to the story! Yay! Um, please comment and stuff of that nature. And....OH yeah...y'all need a nicname! Umm..I GOT IT!!! My little lovelys!! Aww!! *tears of joy* ok well read if you want. P.S. there might be some stuff in here that wouldnt be soo..... Appropriate soo Read at your own risk! *MUAHHH*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes are closed, and the sweet smell of my conditioner is wafting around my head. When I open my eyes I look in the mirror and all I see is a pale face with a hell of a lot of freckles. Disappointment crosses over my mind, did I really think I could suddenly become beautiful?

"Ow! You're hurting me, Daf!" I exclaim. "Oh shut the hell up, I'm making you look hot, sexy even!" She says with a smirk. I can't help but giggle. Me? Hot? Sexy even? Hysterical. I'm the most awkward person you could meet, like ever. Once she's finally done playing with my hair she makes her way to my closet.

"Damn girl, it's like a kids section at Ross. You need an upgrade, like yesterday." She giggles while looking through my clothes. I try to be offended but can't, she's so right. My clothes suck, and just like she read my mind she says in shock. "Girl, your clothes sucks more dick than you. Lets go to my house, I got some good stuff!"

Shock is written all over my face, "The hell? Harsh! I don't need to suck dick anyway. It's gross." She gives me this look like I'm smoking crack. "Bitch," she says with a lot of emphasis on the B. Damn, that girl should really take drama. "Dick is wonderful. It works like magic!" I let out a giggle.

"I'm serious!! They all think with it anyways. And trust me, if you don't put it in there," she points to my mouth and confusion crawls over my face. "Then he won't do this," She takes her fingers and spreads them apart like a peace sigh, confusion is still clearly written all over my face.

Daf begins to snicker and giggle, then she does something that makes me turn the color of a firetruck. That slut proceeds to lick in between her fingers like no tomorrow.

Embarrassed as hell I cry out, "Daf!! Gross! What the...are you trying to make me throw up?" She falls on the floor laughing, I can't help but turn a shade brighter. "Girl, you are way too easy. But still hella fun! Now let's go to my house, my clothes are better." She shakes her hand, a signal telling me to help her up. I whisper, "What am I getting myself into?"

I pull her up and she pins me the wall, I cry out in shock. She looks me dead in my eyes, with those bright hazel eyes. I swear she can see right through me, I'm scared shitless.

Panic takes over my body, and she lifts my chin to look her in her eyes. "Look," she says fear still pulsing through my vains. "You're hot, and a guy is bound to want to rip your clothes of so do me a favor ma," she comes even closer and my stomach is in my throat. She whispers, "Save that for me." While still holding my chin she starts to giggle.

"Dammit Daphne! You scared the shit out of me!" I scream in frustration. She rolls her eyes and grabs my wrist, while dragging me from the hallway down stairs she manages to grab my shoes and purse. "How it the..." I'm cut off by the sound of her car. "You comin or what?" With a smile I hop in the car, her smile is just as big as mine and we drive off.

With the music blasting and the wind in my hair, I'm feeling pretty damn good. We make our way to her house, and her mom greets us. "Buenos notches, señoritas." Her mom says with a beautiful smile, looking just like her daughter. "Mama! Necesitamos dinero para gasolina. Iban a una fiesta en una hora. Por favor a mamá, es importante!!" Daf whines.