Chapter 2

Hello my little lovelys!! Sorry for the wait but I'll be posting a lot more now I promise! 😘😘 sorry if this ones a little short I did it in a day so..that's it! Mwahhhh!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Here ma you're going to need this," Daf nudged me. I opened my eyes and pain stabbed me in my head,throat and my stomach.

"Damn. I hate everything," I whisper clutching my stomach for dear life. Everything was too bright and loud. When I finally open my eyes all the way Daf hands me a pill, I give her a questionable look. "Oh, whatever. It's ibuprofen." I smile and thank her.

I lay in bed for a little longer and everything doesn't hurt as much. I go downstairs and eggs and a shot is sitting on the counter waiting for me. "You need some more alcohol, it.." I cut her off mid sentence. "Oh no! I'm never drinking vodka again. Ever." She gives me a giggle. "Ok fine. But you're still telling me what happened with you and that top hottie!" Damn. I was trying to avoid this whole conversation.

"Can I just eat in piece before you start grinding my dick?" Oops looks like I pulled a nerve. She gives me a look that makes me choke a little. Then she takes my plate of good away. "Fine, bitch. But to me it looks like I'm not the only one grinding your dick!" My food. Think fast Becca.

"I'm sorry Daf. I'm just tired and hungry and confused a little. Can I please have my food back? I promise I will give you all details." I say. And oh damn, she give me a look that makes me melt a little. I don't go that way but Daf is hot, it's probably some of the effects from the pill.

"Hey, Daf. Can you tell me about that pill you have me?" I say trying not to look like a total fat ass while I scarf down my food. "Sure ma. Whatcha wanna know?" She says without hesitation. Wow, she's bold; Ok Daf I got you. "What was that drug you gave me?" I rush out.

Come one Becca, keep your cool. "Oh wait ma, if you want answers to your questions, I need answers to mine." Damn, this girl is good. I nod my head quickly. "Ok! Well what you had last night was called 'Lust'. Doctors give it to women who want to have little cutie pies running around. The hormone gets you in the mood," she pauses to shimmy a little and I try to hold back my giggle.

"But it also sends happy things to the brain and it just makes life great!" She says with a shrug. Suddenly she starts to give this evil smile and in the back of my head I know this isn't good. "Ugh, my turn huh?"I say with a lot of annoyance.

She nods with a huge smile on her face. God, if I just reach out and grab her...WOAH! "Ok Daf I love you but you need to put some more clothes on seriously I feel the need to jump you're bones." I say pinching the bridge of my nose. She gives me a confused look and then nods. But I was at my limit and she looked so cute. Ugh just one little kiss and then I'll behave. "Daf." She looks at me and I can't so I do what I need to do.

I grab her hands and pin them against the wall with all the force I contained and then I kissed her, hard. Without my knowledge my hand loosed their grip and she pushed me a little, I got the message and backed away. "Shit Daf! I'm soo sorry! I didn't mean to, I mean..."

She cuts me off, both of us out of breath from that kiss. "It's fine ma! You know I've always had a thing of you, and plus I knew you were at you're limit. But I'm telling you now, if you ever kiss me like that...where the hell did you learn how to kiss like that?! Wow! Just..I won't be able to contain myself next time." She says with a smirk and I couldn't help but laugh. But then she asked me if that's what I did to that hottie I left with, and I really thought I was in the clearing.

So I tell her what happened and she gasped, "YOU WHAT!!! WHAT THE HELL? YOU AND JORDAN!!!!" She screams, and I take another ibuprofen I know it's going to be a long morning. She starts shooting me questions that I can barely understand. "Was he big? How did it taste? Why didn't y'all fuck? Are you going to call him again? Do you think he likes you? Ooh do you like him? Is he tan everywhere? And..." Literally I didn't even know someone could talk that fast.

"Dammit Daf! Slow down. Yes he's big and tan. I don't know if I like him and I don't know if he likes me. I don't think I'm going to call." I say calmly, sipping my coffee I made while she was screaming. She gives me a look of slight disappointment but I brush it off and ask her to change the subject.

After that all day my mind was on him. Jordan. Cast! Why? Of all people why did it have to be with one of the hottest players in the game! Ugh, I don't know what to do. I want to call him and tell him to get his ass in this bed, but I don't want to be some kind of slut right? But that wouldn't make me a slut because he gave me his number..so.

"BECCA!!! Someone's here for youuuuuu!" Daf yells cutting off my train of thought. I run down the stairs and say with an annoyance,"Who could possible want me?" Shock is written all over my face because, Jordan fucking Cast is standing in my doorway.

VOTE. COMMENT. LOVE. Kisses my precious Lovelys :* mwahhhhhhhh