Chapter 7

Hello my Lovelys!! Did you miss me? Lol. Sorry I couldn't update.. Had some thangs going one.. :x I hope you'll like but maybe hate.. Sorry about that... :P but nonetheless here is the story!! Mwahhh :*

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Now, don't get me wrong but I defiantly was not expecting an actual bath. First off the tub is humongous and there are bubbles, and roses everywhere.

"Are you going to get in?" He says reluctantly while sitting in the bath. "You know," I start walking towards the bathtub, "crimson cheeks look really good on you. Haha, it's cute," I kiss his nose and he turns a shade brighter. "Yeah well whatever.. Just get in," I take my robe off and slide in front of him.

The water was perfect, and having Jordan behind me holding me like he was just heaven. "Now," he slowly started rubbing circles on my arm. "Do you want me to go first or you?" I look up at him and give him a pleading look, I really didn't want to tell him right now. All of these things still hurt me just to think about it, and all of those feelings I felt before I still have now.

"It's ok, I can go first. It's not anything really bad but I don't really like telling people because it's my family you know?" I nod so he knows I'm listening, and he continues. "When I was young, about 7-8, my parents let my uncle moved in our house. I was so happy because, you know, family and fun with him."

A low chuckle came from his chest and I looked up, "I was such a fool!" I touch his cheek and he leans into me, "it's ok. Take your time," he nods and continues. "After about two weeks, a police man came and arrested him and took him away right in front of me and my brother."

He chokes a little, and I turn to look at him. Tears and streaming down his handsome face. I straddle him, his eyes have never looked so dark, so lovely, so lonely. I wipe his tears away, it hurts my heart just seeing him like this. "And at first I was mad that he got arrested but I found out that, he kidnapped and umm raped a little boy."

He must have seen how shocked I was because he let out a cry, and all I could do was hold him tighter in my arms. "A boy my age Becca! That little boy could have been me and I didn't even know! I could have helped him! I should have known! That little boy was my best friend!! Becca!!" He grabs me and start crying, crying and crying. Honestly I didn't know what to do because my best friend wasn't raped by my uncle so all I could do was hold him even tighter.

I closed my eyes and buried my face into his chest, "I was raped," I look up to see his face and his mouth was gaped open. Shock was the only expression on his face, and it hurt a little but I continued. "I was raped freshman year by my first boyfriend, and" my voice started to crack as I tried to finish.

"It happened so suddenly I-I..." I feel the hot tears flow down my face and I couldn't bring myself to say anymore. "How?" He says, I tried to look at his face but his head was down and his shoulder where shaking and his fists were close so tight I thought his hands would start to bleed.

"How!" He shouted louder and I jumped not expecting that, I just looked at him. "How?" It came out like a whisper this time.."how could I let this happen?" He picks his head up and tears are streaming down his face just like mine. "I-I-I've always watched you from a distance, and-and we've always known each other..." I couldn't hear this anymore, not again. I've heard this from too many people already and I'm sick of it.

"Jordan, just because you watched over me from a 'distance' doesn't mean you could have stopped it. Just drop it ok?" I turn around so I'm not facing him anymore, more tears fall and I can feel my shoulders shake. More, and more my shoulders shake and I can't hold it any longer. I turn and throw myself at him bawling my eyes out, that nasty ugly cry that you never want to show anyone except maybe your mom.

Cries where heard throughout the room and he just held me, like someone who really cared. I really wish I could have stopped crying but I couldn't, it was like all my feelings I've hidden were now resurfacing. "Jordan!" I cried, "I tried to stop him! I swear I did and, and, and he wouldn't listen!!" Just admitting this to him felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulder. "It hurt so bad, Jordan, so bad.." More tears came from his face and he whispered, "I know Becca, I'm so sorry. Please..."

I don't know why he said please and I couldn't hear the rest of his sentence because he buried his face into my chest and cried harder than before. I held him tighter and cried just as hard, we took the rest if our bath in silence. After we were all cleaned up we laid in his bed side by side, not touching each other, just there.

"Becca?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I just, hold you?"

"Yeah."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I love you? Please don't hate me!!! I know I know what a terrible ending...or not!! DUNDUNDUUNNNN!!!!!! Lol. Till next time my precious Lovelys!! Mwaaahhhhhhh :* VOTE. COMMENT. LOVE.