Chapter 4

Hello my precious little Lovelys!!! I've missed you ;) I am soooo sorry I know I said I was almost done with this one and I kinda lied hut then I didn't. I'm trying so new stuff with my writing so sorry if it sounds weird and even if it does I still Love you :* Ok then, ON TO THE STORY!!!!! Kisses MWAHHHHHHH :*

****************************************

What in the...HELL? I look at Daf for some reassurance but to no Avail, she was just as confused as I was. Bodies, everywhere. Knocked out cold, beer bottles, plates, and games everywhere. All I could do was attempt to close my mouth from the shock but I only uttered out a giggle.

Daf walks in the house and goes on a rampage. "¿Qué pasó? Fui por una noche y que este hijo de puta a través de una fiesta!" (What happened?"I was gone for a night and that this son of a bitch through a party!)

"Umm..Daf.."

"¿Qué! Pero cuando le pedí que me gritaban! Mira este lío!" (What! But when I asked they yelled at me! Look at this mess!)

"Daf!"

"No I'm not going to clean ANYTHING. I'm just going to get my shit and go."

"Daphne Sophia Rose!"

"WHAT" she screams and a couple of people stir.

"I'll be in the car.." I whisper backing away slowly. She nods her head and gives me a small smile, a drunken voice comes From the hall.

"¡Hola, cielo! ¿Cuándo volviste? ¿Te divertiste?" (hey baby! when did you get back? did you have fun?) Her father says coming from the back of the hall slowly stumbling toward us. And as she start screaming at him I realize that, that was my cue to get back in the car.

Once I reach the car fear slowly crawling in the back of my mind, I can't help but think what is going to happen when I get to his house. I clearly remember what happened last time we were together behind closed doors and I don't know if it's going to happen again. In the distance I see Daf with clothes, make up and that stupid devil-brush that likes to pull out all of my hair.

"What the hell ma! Why didn't you tell me it was 9!" She shakes me out of my scary daydream. "Huh? What?" I stir out and look at her but she is a women on a mission so I sit back with my seat belt on and just try not to die from her crazy driving.

We pull up to my house and code pink rolls into action. A shower to make sure I smell pretty, makeup for the obvious reasons. Hair for the same reasons as makeup, undergarments because it's a code pink, duh. And lastly clothes but we don't know what kind of clothes because WE DONT KNOW WHAT HES GOING TO DO TO ME!

Calm down Becca, you just going to put in some normal clothes. But things are running through my mind that shouldn't, what if he trying to get me like some middle schooler at a dance!?

"10 o'clock ma, time to go! I'll drop you off so you don't chicken out," she says so quickly. Before we even step in the car I swear I had like 5 heart attacks. About a good 17hours in my head she finally says, "We are here! Now you know the rules of code pink. We tell everything! Kisses now go get him ma!" She gives me a hug then shoos me out the car before I could even udder a breath.

My heart is beating a thousand miles a minuet, this house is ravishing. It looks like something you see in a magazine or in movies. I look at the time, 10:30 on the dot. It's now or never, right when I was about to knock on the door someone slammed the door open.

"I can not believe you would humiliate me like that! In front of your brother even!" A lovey women in a short dark blue dress states while walking past me, ignoring my existence. But at this very moment I really don't care if I'm noticed it not, maybe I could sneak away while everyone is distracted... "What do you mean baby? I meant no harm," a man states looking devilishly handsome in a black suit and tie. The women stops and turns to look at him.