Chapter 6

Hello my precious Lovelys!!! I've missed you!! I how everyone had a perfect holiday!! Happy Kwanzaa to all the people out there that celebrate that one. And merry merry late Christmas to all those children even the ones who got coal :P well here you go, I'll try to update very soon just for my Lovelys kisses! :* mwahhhhh

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Recap:

Confused I look at him and he says slowly,"what happened to make you so scared of the dark?" I can feel my throat closing and I can barely breathe. It's like someone socked all the air out of my lungs and asked me to sing. Tears prick my eyes and I just look at him with pure shock as I debate whether I should tell him about my past or leave it a secret.

?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

I don't know what I should do, the only other person I told was Daf and my mother. And I don't want add another to that list of people who will worry about me.

"You know what, Nevermind. You don't have to tell me now? You can tell me later tonight if that makes you feel better," he says and all of a sudden I can breathe again. He must have seen the terror on my face because I know I didn't hide it.

"Hey, look at me, it's ok. Let's go watch my favorite movie, we didn't even get to the crazy sells guy." He playfully says and I tried to smile but it probably came out like a deformed monkey. He places a hand on my cheek and slowly rubs small circles under my eyes. All of my fears went away and I felt safe with him.

"We've known each other for a while, not friendly or even close to what we have now but you will always have me now ok?" He hugs me and kisses my temple, it felt so different from your normal hug, it feels like no one can hurt me when I'm here.

"Jordan, this is a secret that," my voice cracks, " no one but my mom and," I have to stop and catch my self because tears are slowly pouring down my face. "It's ok take your time," his voice so soothing as he brushes some of my tears away.

"And Umm Daf knows and um I don't know if I'm ready to tell you right now, is that ok?" I say with shaky hands as I try and distract myself by dusting off his shoulders. He takes my hands and kisses then softly, "sure Becca. That's fine with me, now let's go and watch my movie ok?"

He pulls me from my bed and drags me out of his room into the hall. Honestly I don't want to go but I'm curious to see what movie he picked. I mean seriously what crazy seller guy? "Rebecca, right?" I jump a mile out of my skin, I clear my throat and get ready for the worst.

"Yes?" He gives a slight scuff then explains,"no need to be scared love. I just wanted to check on you, you ran out of the room with tears down your face are you alright?" Michael says with so much concern I almost choke.

He grabs my face between his hands and my cheeks start to get pink again. "Oh dearie, you're all red are you sure your ok?" I only laughed a little because he sounded just like a mother. And just like Jordan read my mind,"she's fine. And you sound like an old woman, you need to go out more." He takes my hand and storms off with a angry look on his face.

I look at him for some reassurance and got a pout instead. "What was..?" I try to start, "he always does that! He tries to act all motherly and all the girls fall for him and before I wouldn't mind because I would charm them but not with you. I don't want his dirty little paws anywhere near you." I take a minute to grasp what he just said.

Jordan Cast, thee Jordan Cast wants me all to himself? I've got to make sure I'm not dreaming, which would totally suck if I was. I lean over and kiss him like he was last source of oxygen left.