Chapter 15

The moment Mia felt his lips, everything seemed to stop. All that mattered was the man who held her in his arms and kissing her like there's no tomorrow. Her heartbeat quickened...her hands found their way in the front of his shirt...clutching him closer...severing any distance between them.

He deepened the kiss as soon as he felt Mia closed the distance. He thought he knew all about kissing especially with the experiences he had with lots of women.

But this kiss he is sharing with Mia has blown him away completely.

The kiss didn't last long but it felt like it lasted for an eternity for both of them. Mia made the first move to break the kiss but he saw that she still had eyes firmly closed.

He gently held her face in both his hands and whispered...

"Please open your eyes, Mia."

"No...no..." She whispered back.

"Please...." He asked again.

"This isn't happening..." She whispered.

He let out a breath and chuckled. He gently caressed the left side of her face and said...

"Oh, it's happening, love. What we have just shared is definitely real."

With his words, she suddenly opened her eyes and Alex knew that instant the magical moment was shattered.

Mia shook her head as if to ward off any more confusion. She touched her lips and then to Alex's horror, Mia rubbed it angrily with such distaste.

The two stood there for a few seconds, locked in a heated gaze for each other. Mia with such contempt while Alex with his mounting frustration.

Mia broke the contact and started to walk to the door. But before she was about to leave, Alex made a promise.

"I still have two weeks,love."

Without turning around, Mia asked with spite. " Two weeks for what?"

Alex crossed his arms and spoke with firm determination.

"I will make sure that after those two weeks are over, YOU will be yearning for my kisses."

The only answer Alex got was the sound of a slamming door.