Alternate Ending

(A/N: Hey guys, well I’ve always wanted to put together an alternate ending so I thought I would. This ending will be completely different to the original, don’t hate me guys. Peace out!).

Niall’s P.O.V

“Can I have your attention please?” Norma called out into the microphone, nobody seemed to listen to her, and she just smiled once more. “Can I have your att- principal can you please?” Norma said as she stepped away from the microphone quickly.

He just smiled before leaning down to it. “QUIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!” His voice boomed around the hall making everyone instantly shut up and turn to the stage. “Here you go Norma” he then casually said before stepping aside from the microphone.

“Thank you sir. Well, what a year it’s been” Norma spoke into the microphone with a smile planted across her lips.

“New York city” Louis muttered into my ear.

“Y-you wanna go to New York?” I asked him as I looked back at him with a smile planted across my face and happiness in my eyes.

“I do, it’s always been my dream” Louis said as he looked down. “Ever since I was a little boy I’ve dreamt of going to the Big Apple” he added.

“Well, then I guess me and you are off to the Big Apple” I whispered to him.

“And it’s fantastic to see that one of our fellow students has returned, Mr Niall Horan” Norma sung into the microphone, I smiled before giving her a slight wave. “It’s good to see you again” she called out to me.

“Likewise Norma!” I called back as I sent her a smile.

“And now, it’s time to reveal this years Prom King and Queen of 2014!” Norma cheered out. “Ok, so our Prom King and Queen is- oh, principal there seems to be a little mix up”. Norma said before quickly smiling at everyone before rushing over to the principal with the ballet sheet in her hands.

I could just barely hear them whispering to them.

After about a minute she just smiled before rushing back over to the microphone.

“Sorry for the interruption everyone, now. Your Prom King and Queen are…NIALL HORAN AND LOUIS TOMLINSON!” She called out into the microphone.

Everything went silent for a few moments, my jaw was now wide open and everyone was looking at us with shocked expressions. I looked over at Louis who looked completely surprised and over the top excited at the same time. After a while the clapping from everyone came back to me and I suddenly got up and waited for Louis to follow me. He quickly stood up and hooked his arm with mine before we both walked through the crowd of kids.

We looked up at Norma who was clapping violently with a huge grin planted across her face, we slowly walked up the steps and were greeted with a kiss on the cheek each from one of the school cheerleaders. One of the girls walked out and handed me the flowers and put the crown on my head before giving the other to Louis who didn’t know what to do.

“Here we have it folks! Your Prom King and ah, well King! Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson!” Norma chanted into the microphone as everyone continued to call out to us.

“Go Niall!” I heard Harry chant from the front row, he had a large smile planted across his face. I smiled back and gave him and Zayn a big wave before looking back out into the crowd of students who still hadn’t stopped cheering!

Sure, I was happy and all but something didn’t seem right, I was the most hated kid in school, so I shouldn’t just be elected Prom King, something didn’t add up. Suddenly all the clapping stopped and everything went silent, all I could hear around me was.