Chapter 33

Niall's P.O.V

I watched as Liam swept Louis up with his hand in a heartbeat and held him high above me, I slid back along the floor as Liam glared down at me with nothing but pure anger and evil in his harsh dark eyes, this time I was absolutely petrified of what Liam would be capable of.

“You kissed him!?” Liam screamed in Louis' face before punching him in the stomach violently which made him cough several times. “You're lucky I didn't kill you Louis” he hissed in his ear. “But now I'm going too” Liam yelled before hurling him back across the room and into the floor.

By this time now I was crying in the corner of the room as Liam chucked Louis across the room several times, I brought my arms up and covered my face as Louis was then thrown into the window, causing it to shatter and send glass shards out across the floor. I watched as Louis fell against the wall before sliding down until he was on his back with cuts scattered across his pale face.

“N-no” I stuttered as I watched Liam bend down and pick up a large chunk of glass which came from the window. The look that Liam sent Louis was horrifying, he looked down on him like he was dog that needed to be put down. Liam wrapped his hand around Louis' throat and lifted him off into the air with ease. I let out a cry of horror as the glass was placed against his throat.

“You think you could just get away with kissing MY Niall!?” Liam questioned him.

“NO LIAM STOP! I-I KISSED HIM!” I screamed from across the room, as Liam looked over at me I lowered my head into my palms, I couldn't face him now.

“You what?” Liam asked as he released Louis and slowly strolled over to me.

“P-please don't h-hurt me L-Liam” I stuttered violently as he reached me.

“Oh Niall I'm not going to hurt you” Liam said as he cupped my cheek lightly. “I'm going to fucking kill you” he added before he lifted me up and chucked me back towards Louis.

I grunted as I hit the floor and rolled several times.

“L-Liam please stop” I muttered as he walked towards me with an evil grin across his face.

“How could you fucking do this to me Niall!” Liam screamed as he kicked me in the face.

Instantly I felt a trail of blood run down my face and over my lips.

“I love you” he whispered to me before kicking me in the chest several times.

Each kick felt like I was being stabbed in the chest, with each kick I couldn't breath.

“I love you too!” I yelled back.

For a second Liam stopped kicking me and sent me a look full of sympathy.

“I wish I could believe you” he whispered to me before kicking me again in the chest. “You were my everything!” he whispered once more.

“I can still be your everything!” I screamed as I took another kick to the chest. “I'll do anything for you, you know that” I exclaimed to him.

I really meant it though, I would do anything for him in order to make him happy...