Chapter 47

Harry's P.O.V

I placed my bag down on the floor beside my small desk before sitting down on the chair, Zayn was sitting beside me and was ready to learn. I could tell due to the look in his eyes, though I think he may have a hard time keeping up with all the work.

I glared up as the door opened to reveal Niall and Louis who were standing side by side, Louis had his head down, probably due to all the cold glares coming from all the students.

“Mr Horan! It's fantastic to see you!” Mr Green stated as he sat up from his desk.

Niall smiled as he looked over at the teacher. “Thank you sir, oh this is the new student, Louis Tomlinson sir” Niall stated as he looked over at the shy boy.

“Ah welcome Mr Tomlinson, please take a seat” the teacher instructed, Niall took his hand in his and walked down to the back of the room, as they walked down the aisle to the desks, several students began to whisper. Probably due to the fact that Niall Horan now had a boyfriend.

“Hey Niall” I said as I turned back in my chair so I was facing him, Niall was sitting beside me and Louis was beside him, he had managed to slip the desk extra close to Niall so they could keep in touch at all times which was cute.

“Hey” he smiled as he pulled out his laptop before opening it quickly.

“Morning Lou” I smiled as I looked over at him. He looked at me and gave me a bright smile and a little wave as he opened his newly bought text book. He looked over the top nervous, well I would be if you had been locked up for years and then suddenly sent to a public high school.

I turned back around and faced the board as Mr Green got up from his desk and approached the white board.

“Ok kids, now let's go back to basics...evolution” his voice boomed around the room.

I sat down at the lunch table with Zayn, PE had just finished and we had just finished having our showers and now we were having our lunch, man I was starved. It felt good to have something to eat.

“Harry, have you seen Niall and Louis?” Zayn asked as quickly.

“No I haven't actually, I'm sure there around” I replied.

Niall's P.O.V

(If you don't like boyxboy material or smut, please skip this part).

I felt my stomach twist up as I reached my climax, I looked down and saw Louis looking up at me with his nose just touching my groin. I reached down and ran my fingers threw his soft locks, I was thankful for the blanket of steam coming from the showers so we would have enough time to break away without getting caught.

To be honest, this was all Louis' idea, he said I was looking a little stressed and that he could help me with it, I didn't think he would be like this though. We agreed to no fucking for a while seeing as we were in school, maybe on the last day of school we'll fuck at the football goals on the bottom oval just for fun.

“Lou- Louis I'm gonna...arghhh!” I breathed out as I felt myself release all of a sudden. I felt like I was going to have a sudden heart attack due to the intense pleasure that was coming from my lower region. I winced as he pulled himself of my swollen member before quickly standing up and getting back into the stream of water with me once more so we could wash away the smell of lust.

“You're going to be the death of me” I muttered to him I pressed my lips against his neck.

He just smiled before kissing me back gently.

We held hands the entire time as we approached the table where Zayn and Harry were waiting for us, as we sat down and got ready to eat we could both feel the glares that we were getting from Harry and Zayn.

“So...where were you?” Harry asked us.

I felt myself blush as I slowly looked up at him with a smirk planted across my lips.

“You didn't, did you?” He asked us. I just simply nodded before looking over at Louis. “Oh god guys!” He yelled.

“Oh relax Haz, it's was just a blowjob” I laughed at him as Louis started drinking his drink slowly.

“If you're lucky babe you'll get a little more tonight” Louis said which made me almost chock on my food.

I smiled before leaning over and brushing my lips against his. “You gonna top me again?” I asked as I kissed his neck quickly.

“Like you wouldn't even know-”

“Argh stop! Please!” Harry yelled as he laughed. “There is only so much I can take” he added.

“Well Niall can take much more then you, if you know what I mean” Louis laughed before almost falling off the chair. “Nah, just kidding with you Harry, though he can take a full 9 inches”.

“Oh my god Louis!” I said. “Why are you telling him that!?” I laughed.

Harry could tell we were all joking but he still couldn't stand to listen to Louis talk about our sex life...