Chapter 30

Niall's P.O.V

SMACK! SMACK!

Louis' cries echoed all over the house and there was nothing I could do about it, what was Liam doing to him?

SMACK! SMACK!

This time instead of hearing crying, I heard loud laughter coming from the room, evil sadistic laughter that would often frighten me but in this case it intrigued me. I approached the door slowly, I knew there was a crack in the panel so I could look threw and see what was happening. As I looked in, I almost screamed to what I was seeing.

Louis was being spanked my Liam who was using a belt. His pants were down to his ankles and he was on the bed screaming out in agony.

“Stop! STOP!” His cries filled my ears, I knew there was nothing I could do.

“You know the rules Louis! Every whimper equals an extra slap!” Liam hissed as he swung the belt down and connected it with Louis' bare ass which was now blistering red.

When the belt made contact Louis screamed once more which upset Liam.

“I TOLD YOU TO STOP!” He screamed before he punched Louis in the back with force. “Shut up you stupid little faggot!” Liam screeched.

“Oh I'm the faggot!?” Louis protested, his voice sounded strong and eager. “You're the one who sits here fucking Niall 24/7” he screamed in Liam's face before being slapped and pushed to the floor.

Liam stood tall above Louis who was now on the floor looking up at him.

“I am not” Liam whispered. “I most certainly am not” he added, only this time raising his voice which made me shake slightly.

“You're the one who sat there and 'claimed' Niall! You took him away so you could have your way with him and that's exactly what you did!” Louis screamed before Liam kicked him sharply in the side. “All you ever wanted was somebody” he took another kick. “to love you but -” Louis received several kicks in a row, each one knocked him to the side slightly. “You ruined everything for yourself!” he spat at Liam.

I then saw something I never wanted to, I saw the evil in Liam when he reached down and wrapped his hand around Louis' throat and lifted him up off the floor like he was nothing. Louis reached up and tried to get Liam to let go but it wasn't any good, Liam didn't respond, instead he just smiled to the sight of Louis' suffocating.

I backed away from the door quickly, but then something came over me, something that made me want to help, so I did.

I forced the door open and saw Liam lifting Louis up higher and higher.

“Liam stop!” I yelled as I ran over to him, I grabbed his hands and tried to force them to open, but they didn't. Instead Liam swung his arm out to the left and knocked me back to the floor. On impact the back of my head connected with the wooden floors which knocked me out cold.

All I could remember was the sound of Louis screaming...