Chapter 18

Liam’s P.O.V

“Niall” I hummed into the sleeping blondes’ ear as he slept peacefully on the ripped mattress which was sitting unevenly on the bed frame. I ran my cold hand down his pale body before sliding my fingers over his crotch which made him whimper quietly in his sleep. “Niall” I said a little louder this time which made him shift a few inches. “NIALL!” I screamed loudly this time which woke him straight up.

I looked into his baby blue eyes as panic filled them, he looked purely terrified as he looked at me with a frown planted across his lips.

“Good morning sexy, sleep well?” I asked as I planted a kiss on his bare chest, I felt his body soon shiver to my touch. He didn’t reply but instead he just simply nodded and looked away from me. “Good then, get dressed. I’ll go make us breakfast” I stated happily before quickly sliding up his body and pecking him on the lips.

I pushed myself up off him before I quickly picked up my clothes off the floor and put them on. As I glared over at the gorgeous blonde before sending him a quickly wink before leaving the room quickly.

I looked over at the small glass window at the end of the hall which looked out into the garden that was covered in a light blanket of snow, the snow was falling from the sky slowly, covering everything it touched slowly. I loved the snow, I always have and I always will. Hopefully loves the snow because it represents my love for him, he just doesn’t know it yet.

I strolled down the steps slowly before entering the large damp lounge room before quickly making my way over to the fireplace, this place was over the top cold and it really needed some heat. I quickly pulled out a match from the small box stationed on top of the fireplace, I lit the wooden stick and chucked it forward into the fireplace, instantly the wood lit up and filled the room with a bright orange tinge.

Niall’s P.O.V

I slammed against the small window which was stationed near the bed with force in order to hopefully break it or get it open somehow. I needed to get away, I couldn’t take it anymore. I needed to know where I was and where Louis was, but knowing Liam he wouldn’t bother to tell me or even take notice to the question.

Looking down I couldn’t help but notice that my clothes were gone, I couldn’t see them anywhere. Well Liam did say something about me being naked a lot so I guess this was one of these occasions.

“Liam?” I stuttered as I slowly pulled open the bedroom door before poking my head out into the cold hall.

“Niall! Come on down, breakfast is almost ready” Liam called to me.

I hesitantly stepped out into the hall and walked down towards the steep staircase which would take me into the lounge room and hopefully to an exit. I wrapped my hands around the railings before slowly making my way down. As I entered the lounge room the heat from the fire hit me, instantly worming me up.

I looked around the large room and observed the chairs which had large rips scattered across the surface, I looked up and saw Liam standing in the doorway with a smile planted across his lips.

“H-hi” I stuttered as he pushed away from the doorframe and approached me slowly. He ran his hand down my left cheek and quickly ran his hand threw my messy hair before his hand began trailing down my chest ever so slowly.

“You’re so cute” Liam whispered into my ear before he gently began to nibble on the lobe. How was I supposed to respond to that? I like the idea of him thinking I was cute but I didn’t know how to answer it. “Do you think I’m cute Niall?” Liam asked me.

“I don’t know” I muttered as I lowered my head.

“Of course you don’t. C’mon, I made breakfast” Liam said as he snatched my hand in his and took me into the kitchen. I looked down at the small table and noticed that he must have actually put some effort into the meal he put together. There was a large plate of bacon and eggs with several pieces of toast with a glass of orange juice.

“Did you actually make this?” I asked Liam as I looked over at him.

“Anything for my little Nialler” he replied before pecking me on the cheek quickly.

His words actually made me blush slightly, despite him being some psychotic killer; he can be kind at times.

“Thanks” I replied before taking a seat on the chair which was stationed across from Liam’s chair.

(A/N: So how’s everyone been? What did yous think of this chapter, does it seem like Niall is starting to like Liam? Meh who knows, so please leave us some feedback and tell me what yous think ;) thanks).