Chapter 13

Niall’s P.O.V

I stood at the window of my room watching Harry and my mum leaving the institute, Harry said he’ll be back so hopefully that means in a few days, but at least I’ve got Louis and Zayn, but I’ve still got to stay with Liam tonight, I hope he decides to leave me alone.

“Hey Niall” I spun around and locked eyes with Zayn and Louis as they entered my room.

I let out a sigh of relief due to the fact that Liam was roaming the halls. “Hey” I exhaled as I walked over towards them with a light tears building up in my eyes.

“What’s wrong?” Zayn asked me with a concerned tone to his voice.

“It’s nothing really, it’s just me friend, Harry, he’s leaving and I feel so alone again” I stated.

“Well you’ve got us” Louis explained to me as he sent me a soft reassuring smile. But then Liam appeared behind them and barged his way past them and approached me.

“Hey Niall” he growled as he put his hand on the back of my neck and applied pressure which caused me to fall to the floor.

“Leave him alone Payne!” Louis hissed but as Liam locked eyes with him he instantly regretted it and looked down away from Liam.

“What was that Tomlinson?” Liam growled as he took a step towards Louis who looked like he was about to shit himself. “Come on speak up” he added as he took a handful of Louis’ hair and forced him to look up at him. “I said ta –“

“MOTHER FUCKER” Zayn yelled as his fist connected with Liam’s jaw which sent him back into the floor with force. “Leave. Them. Alone” he yelled as he continued to punch to Liam in the face as hard as he could.

“You fucking bitch” Liam said as he threw a punch back which connected with Zayns chest which sent a tear down Zayns cheek slowly.

I suddenly felt a rush of adrenaline come over me and I hurled myself at Liam and slammed my foot into his face with force which knocked him out cold.

“Wow Niall” Louis exhaled as he looked at me with a shocked expression across his face.

“I-I don’t know why I-I did t-that” I stuttered violently as I began to stumble back slightly before falling to the bed.

“That. Was. Amazing” Zayn said between breaths.

“Are you ok?” I asked as I took in my surroundings.

“Yeah I’m fine but he’s going to be incredibly pissed when he wakes up” Zayn replied as he exhaled.

“We should hide him or something, lock him in the closest like he did to you Louis –“

“He’d murder me Niall!” Louis cut me off as he looked down at Liams body. “Why don’t we just simply ditch him here and go hide out somewhere?” Louis asked with a curious tone to his voice.

“Sounds good to me” Zayn stated before rushing out into the hallway. “We can stay in my friends room with him for a while, his name is Josh” he explained before we followed him out and closed the door behind him.

(A/N: Sorry it was short and not very interesting but I felt like I needed to update and I don’t seem to have much time to be honest, I’m working on 2 other books so you can understand why, anyway, what did everyone think? Please tell me and give me your opinion on the book in general).