Chapter 14

Niall’s P.O.V

The mist slowly curled around my pale toes as I strolled down the steep hill which took me down into the garden of the institute. We were allowed to roam around there seeing as it was still cut off from the outside world.

I placed my left hand against a tree as I came to a stop and took in my surroundings.

“Keep it together Niall” I spoke to myself as the thought of what Liam would do to me came into my mind.

I knew exactly what he was going to do to me, he was going to rip me apart or brand me like he did to Louis and possible more. I still can’t believe he’s done this to others before; it was just dreadful knowing it.

“I’m so sorry” I whispered as I locked eyes with a tree which seemed to have a face burned into the trunk. “I’m sorry he did it to you” I added before turning back as a crack of thunder filled the sky as the grey storm clouds came over. I then lowered my head and examined the cuts across my wrists which were healing rapidly, I could easily cut once again but I can’t do that to my mum or Harry.

They needed me.

And I needed them.

The feeling of a drop of rain connecting with my skin felt amazing to the touch; I hadn’t been in the rain in ages. But as it began to get heavier I decided I was better off inside with Louis and Zayn, besides I had to go meet his friend we were going to be staying with for a while.

Zayn’s P.O.V

“Josh, this is Niall and Louis, guys this is Josh, Josh Devine” I explained as we all entered the fairly large room. I was surprised due to the fact that he was a patient just like everyone else but his room resembled a 5 star hotel room.

“Hey” Josh happily stated as he closed the door quickly.

I didn’t bother telling Josh about the incident that occurred with Liam, I didn’t want to get him involved with it all.

“H-hi” Niall stuttered as he looked around. “Nice place” he added with a smile across his face.

“Yeah thanks, it’s no different than any other place around here so yeah” Josh laughed. “So ah how long are you guys going to be here for?” Josh asked with a curious tone to his eager but weak voice.

“Oh ah just a few days maybe” Niall exclaimed as he took in a sharp intake of breath. “Our room isn’t exactly accessible” he continued to explain as he looked over at Louis who simply nodded in response.

“Yeah man that’s cool, I’ve got plenty of space, erm are you staying here with us Zayn?” Josh questioned his voice gained strength and became slightly higher pitched.

“Ah no I’ll be in my room” I explained to them before turning around and heading over to the door quickly. “I’m going to go down to my room for a bit before heading off to get some tea so I’ll see you guys there” I added before leaving the room and walking out into the hallway.

Louis’ P.O.V

I sat myself down on the centre of the bed and watched as Niall followed me and sat down beside me and observed the cuts which ran down my arms and along my hands before going across the tips of my fingers.

“Are you ok? –“

“Why me? Why does he want me?” Niall asked me with a curious tone to voice.

“I ah don’t exactly know how to answer that” I replied to him as I looked around. “Liam doesn’t have a reason, it’s just if you get stuck with him then you’re literally stuck with him” I added.

“He said he owned me now and that I was going to be his” Niall exclaimed as he looked over at Josh who was clearly off in his own little world. “What the fuck is he on about Louis?” Niall whispered harshly.

“He never said anything like that to me to be honest” I replied, he actually didn’t which now surprised seeing as he’s basically trying to own Niall fully.

“Well he’s surly got the idea that I’m now his…” Niall hissed as he stood up off the bed and began to pace back and forth.

“Look just try to relax…besides he doesn’t even know that we are staying with Josh so he can’t find us” I explained to him as I attempted to calm him down but obviously it wasn’t working because he was starting to cry quietly. “Niall please stop crying” I said but it only seemed to make everything worse and cried even louder, still Josh had no idea what was happening so he just kept to his book.

“How can I stop when there is some kind of psychotic rapist wants to keep me?” Niall yelled, but I could tell by the look in his eyes he didn’t mean to yell, he was just getting worked up. “Look I’m sorry I-I didn’t mean to” he explained to me as I got up and walked over to him quickly. “Please d-don’t hit me” he flinched as I lifted my arms.

“Niall I-I’m not going to hit you. I’m going to hug you” I giggled before I pulled him into a tight and reassuring hug. I listened to him as he released a quiet sight before wrapping his arms around me. “I won’t let him hurt you Niall, I promise, I won’t let you go through what I went through” I added.

“Hey” Zayn said as he entered the room once more.

“Hi” Niall muttered under his breath as he looked over at Zayn.

“I’ve had a quick look around and Liam is still knocked out cold in the room so I think it’s safe to go and get tea, you wanna come?” he asked us politely.

“Please” I said happily.

“I’m absolutely starved” Niall added before releasing a slight giggle and walking over towards Zayn with a smile on his face.

(A/M: Ha better this time! It’s longer and emotional, kind of anyway. So yeah please give me some feedback :D thanks heaps for reading, I LOVE YOU ALL!)