15. Let It Out (Lukesse)

[Jesse]

"Jump!" I yelled as I leapt into the End Portal, landing on firm ground a split second later. Everything around me had changed from brightly lit by torches and burning lava, to gloomy and foreboding. Welcome to the End, Jesse... not at all what I expected.

From the tales I've heard when I was an infant, the End was supposedly a large spit of floating land with a massive fortress inhabited by the Ender Dragon. What I saw, was a barren wasteland with huge obsidian pillars and floating dust particles everywhere, irritating my nose like toxic gases. When I turned around, all I saw was a never ending shroud of purple darkness, bright specks scattered throughout it like the night sky.

Suddenly someone appeared in midair and fell straight on me with a loud "OOF!" When the person got up and helped me up, I was face to face with the charming blond that was Lukas.

"Oh! That was you! Sorry Jesse..." he coyly said, blushing and scratching his head. Why was he so embarrassed that he landed on me? Does Lukas, have a crush on me?

"It's okay Lukas, I'm fine." I calmly replied, which evaporated some of the redness from his cheeks, I smiled sweetly when I saw this, and he bit his lip.

"Oh, great. Just keeps getting better doesn't it?" Lukas suddenly said, suddenly flustered and irritated.

"Yep, the End." I flatly responded.

Suddenly Olivia, Reuben, then Petra, popped into appearance. She still looked terrible and must be in so much pain right now.

"Where's Axel?" Olivia queried, noticing he hadn't appeared yet. We looked around for a while, then froze when we heard a whoop then a thud and a grunt. I guffawed silently when I realised Axel landed on Lukas yet again. Oh dear not again...

"See? I told ya I'd getcha back." Axel snapped at Lukas, getting up from the poor guy.

"Get off!" he groaned, dusting his clothes. "Huh? Oh! Oh jeez... oh man! I- I- ugh!" his hands had balled up against his eyes and he began to tremble, my neck craned.

Aw he's crying! That's so cute! Was it because he felt guilty for hurting me back there when he had a 'bumpy' landing?

A- Are you hurt?
B- Stop crying!
C- Let it out...

Suddenly feeling compassionate for him, I knelt down beside him and softly spoke.
"There there... it's okay... let it all out Lukas..." my hand slowly hovered in front of him in a 'calm down take it easy' gesture. He probably didn't catch this, because the poor thing only continued to cry helplessly. He is so undeniably adorable when he cries...

A- Keep trying to comfort Lukas
B- Hug Lukas
C- Kiss Lukas

I was still really curious as to whether Lukas liked me, and he was sat on the floor, sobbing. I know it was impulsive and he'd probably hate me, but I decided to

C- Kiss Lukas

"Hey, it's okay... we're here, I'm here..." I softly cooed, taking his face in my hands. His hands slowly retracted so I could see his fearful blue eyes, I gave him a hopeful smile then I gently kissed him. I felt like I was in another world, another universe, another reality, all from kissing him. Lukas let out some muffled moans, but he melted with the kiss and kissed me back. When we broke apart, he had stopped crying, and was smiling weakly.

"You feeling better yet, friend?" I teasingly asked, making Lukas chuckle a bit.

"You love me, don't you Jesse?" My cheeks went ultra red when he asked this, my skin went prickly and everyone glares wide eyed at me as if they were ready for a fangirl attack. Suddenly he tightened his grip on my arm and drew me closer to him, he whispered into my ear
"No need to hide it, I love you too Jesse..." and my jaw dropped.

A- R- really?
B- I love you too Lukas.
C- Kiss Lukas again
D- All of the above

I gasped in such awe, Lukas laughed a bit. I think Petra heard this, because I noticed her getting all excited and fangirling like crazy.

D- All of the above

My hand covered my mouth when I gasped. When I moved it away, I uttered
"R- really? You really mean it?" and Lukas chortled.

"Would this charming face lie to you?" I blushed at this remark, took a deep sigh, then said out loud

"I love you too Lukas..."

before taking his face and kissing him again. Petra fainted while Olivia melted in Axel's arms, but Reuben oinked us and immediately alerted us of something bad, I jumped apart from Lukas and went up to Reuben. "What's wrong boy? Did you see something?"

"Those!" Lukas cried out, pointing at a tall dark enderman right behind me. "Now you see why I was covering my eyes? I wasn't actually crying Jesse." I giggled quietly then replied

"I don't care whether you cried or not, I still love you."

A/N Wrote this one ages ago, then I decided to publish it here!