Horcuxs

I descided to walk around, one day, and suprizingly found myself missing the smiles on the students faces. What have I done? I saw some of them limping or twitching. I turned the corner and saw Ginny, Neville, and Luna talking about the harsh disappline. I descided to do what was right. The Room of Requirement was locked and only a spell that only the Carrows, myself, and Severus knew of. I walked up to them. They glared at me. "Quite with the looks or I might change my mind about his." They looked confused. I signaled them to follow me. They followed me up to the wall. I turned to them. "I dont like what I had to do. I have to keep appearences because I am HIS daughter. Believe me or not, it doesnt matter but use this room to shelter those who need it. You tap your wand three times on the wall and whisper Riddle." I turned to walk away but Ginny grabbed my arm. "You really feel this way?" "Why the sound of suprise, Weaslette." I smiled softly. "But I have to ask what Potter is doing while he is on the run." They looked at each other strangely. "Did you know your dad has horcruxs?" I faced them. "What is a horcux?" "when you hide a piece of your soul in an item. So you never can truely die as long as you have them but your father made 7." I thought for a minute and remembered what my father said about the locket he gave me. "This way you will always have a piece of me with you" I touched my locket fondly. I nodded. "I know where two are, then. let me know when he comes to Hogwarts... Oh and if you tell anyone I was the one that taught you to get in to the room, I will denie it." I walked away leaving them to their own devices. I'm sorry father but I don't share your veiws anymore.