Chaos in the Great Hall

Hello snapey fans ^-^ Enjoy!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saffira P.O.V

I was sitting at the Slytherin table eating breakfast, when Draco Malfoy sat down beside me. I continued to eat my porridge. He just kept staring at me with a snarky grin. "What do you want Malfoy?" "Nothing my dark princess but as your loyal follower I thought I should tell you that Potter has told everyone about who you really are." I dropped my spoon in my bowl. "HE DID WHAT?!" everyone at the Slytherin table was now staring at me with interest. My eyes landed on Potter and my lip curled in disgust. I stood up and was suddenly aware everyone had there eyes on me except for the trio. I walked gracefully over to them and tapped on Potters shoulder. He turned to me and gave me a wicked grin. "What's wrong Malfoy? Oh I'm sorry I meant Riddle." I gave him my evilest smile. "Your right Potter my last name is Riddle but at least I still have family." I could tell his composer was cracking. "Aww what's wrong ickle Potty? Do you miss your muggle loving godfather? What happened to him potter?" He looked like he was to cry. I smiled bigger as I got in his face. "Oh that's right he's dead. I was right beside Bellatrix when she slaughtered him. It was amazing to see you cry out in pain for..." I whispered in his ear. "Sirius." He shoved me back and drew his wand. I smirked "Don't hurt yourself now Potty." He screamed and shot the Expelliamus spell at me. (~Start the Music in the Media section~) I was just about to block it when a shield suddenly saved me from being hit. Potter and I both turned to see who was protecting me. To my utter surprise it was Malfoy. He strolled up and stood beside me, his wand pointed at Potter. "If you want to get to Saffira you have to go through me!" Another boy came to stand beside me, I think his name was Blaze Zambini. "And me!" Then all of Slytherin came to stand behind me. The Gryffindor's started to stand up too and stand behind Potter. He smirked at me. "Aww they are protecting their house whore! How cute." Malfoy threw the Cruciatus curse at potter and that's when all hell broke loose between Slytherin and Gryffindor. The teachers were scrambling to stop the fight. I finally had a clear shot of Potter but Dumbledore got in the way. I shot Crusio at him and watched him fall to his knees. I suddenly heard my father's voice in my head. "Good child. finish him now." I looked at Dumbledore and had the killing curse at the tip of my tongue but I hesitated. "Finish him my child!" Dumbledore looked at me with his wise twinkling blue eyes. "FINISH HIM!" My father's voice rang in my head. I raised my wand and suddenly had tears in my eyes. Dumbledore smiled softly and got to his feet. "FINISH HIM NOW!!" My father sounded furious. I lowered my wand. Dumbledore walked up to me and held my shoulders. I couldn't meet his eyes. "I knew there was good in you child." Dumbledore's ancient voice said to me. He suddenly reached for the locket and I felt furious. I pushed him away from me and had my wand pressed to his throat. "Don't touch my locket!" I finally noticed that everyone fighting had stopped to look at me. But I was seething so much I didn't care. Dumbledore stepped back swiftly and drew his wand. "Miss Riddle If you wish to dual then we shall have a dual. Pick your second." I grinned wickedly. "I don't need one, old man." He nodded and turned to look for his second. As I expected Potter stepped forward. "I'll do it sir." Dumbledore looked at him. "No Harry not you." Potter looked disappointed. Dumbledore suddenly had that annoying twinkle in his eye. "I choose Severus." My eyes widened. I looked for him and saw him making his way from the staff table to us. He didn't dare make eye contact with me. "Dumbledore smiled at my reaction. "I choose Severus to fight for me." I was furious. "YOU CANT DO THAT!" Severus was then in front of me. "What's wrong Riddle, afraid to lose?" I shut my mouth. We bowed and took our stances. Severus looked at me and fired a non-verbal Expelliamus. I twirled to the left, dodging it. I fired a non-verbal Ascendio. He flew high in the air but landed surprisingly graceful on his feet. That's when we started to fire spell after spell. It had been 15 minutes into the dual and we were slowly getting tired. I stayed sharp While Severus was starting to get sloppy with his wand work. I suddenly had a burst of energy and fired spells and hexes rapidly but the Incarcerous spell hit him. Ropes bounded him and brought him to his knees. I shot an Expelliamus at his wand and it flew into my hand. I walked to him gracefully and tilted his head up to look at me. I bent down and whispered in his ear "You have been beaten, Severus." I dropped his wand in front of him, backed away and looked at Dumbledore. Father's voice returned. "You had your chance to kill him Saffira and you failed!" I thought "If I did I would have been attacked by the teachers or students. Wait and I will have him right were I want him. I'm planning on using Lucius's son to distract everyone from me." "That's my girl." Then fathers voice was gone. I looked up at Dumbledore and raised an eyebrow. "Your next old man." I raised my wand but a spell shot at me and knocked my wand out of my hand. I looked at my attacker and say McGonagall pointing her wand at me. I chuckled and turned my attention to her. She looked calm and composed. She shot fire balls at me but I was quick at deflecting them using wand-less magic. She was looking increasingly angrier. I didn't notice Severus had freed himself from the ropes and was standing beside Dumbledore, wand now in his hand. The black smoke then started to waft off of me. McGonagall had stopped and watched me. My hair was rising and I started to levitate off the ground. My eyes went black and I chuckled darkly. A spell suddenly flew at me but with a flick of my wrist it blew up in mid air. I saw Hermione had her wand pointing at me and instantly knew the spell belonged to her. "Oh the mudblood filth wants to play to?" With a single thought the black smoke had surrounded her and was starting to choke her. She clawed at her throat and looked at me pleadingly. I watched McGonagall, Potter, and Weasly try to help her breath. Severus watched the four with a blank expression. Dumbledore looked pissed. "Saffira stop this now!" I laughed sinisterly. "I am having too much fun to stop Dumbledork!" His face softened. "There is still goodness in you child. You don't have to follow in your father's footsteps... please don't make the same mistakes he has made. Think about how many others you are putting in danger because of your actions right now. If not for them think about the man you love." My eyes softened and I started to lower to the floor. The smoke disappeared and the room was full of Hermione breathing heavily. I turned to leave but was blocked by Severus. I looked him in the eyes and tears started to roll down my cheeks. He rushed forward and raped his arms around me in a tight embrace. Everyone gasped but we could care less. I Whispered I love you and was suddenly hit with something hard in the back of the head. I realized I was falling to the ground but was caught by Severus. As my vision and hearing started to fade, I heard Severus yelling. "POTTER!!" Then everything went black.

When I opened my eyes I was in the hospital wing. I looked around to see there was nobody in here. I moved my fingers to discover that another hand was holding it. I looked over and saw Severus siting there watching me. I whispered weakly "HI Sev." He would sigh in relief as a tear rolled down his cheek. "Hello my darling." He would stroke my hair and kiss my hand. I tried to sit up but my head started to hurt and spin. Severus gently pushed me back down. "Take it easy love." "What happened and why does my head hurt?" Severus suddenly looked angry. "That dunderheaded boy, Potter" He spat Potter like it was a horrible taste in his mouth. "He hit you with a spell in the back of the head out of shear stupidity. It almost killed you but thanks to Madam Pomfrey's healing skills and my potions you will be fine and wont have any scaring. I sounded airy when I said "thank you Severus." I smiled softly and drifted back to sleep, dreaming of Severus.

Hey Sevyy Fans I hoped you like it. Comment Vote!