Goodbye Dumbledork

The rest of the year was going by quickly. I got a letter from my Father on the last day telling me it was my moment. I had made it to the top of the Astronomy tower and there stood Dumbledore. "Hello Saffira." I nodded and disarmed him. "Hello Dumbledore." I heard the others coming up the stairs. "I told you that I would kill you Dumbledore and I would enjoy it." He just nodded sadly. "If you do this Saffira... you will be just like your father." that made me slightly lower my wand but then I raised it higher. I heard Bella giggle. "Do it!" I grinned. "Say hello to Potter's family for me and tell them that they will be rejoined soon." He raised his hands just as I screamed "AVADA KADAVERA!!" it hit Dumbledore right in the chest and the force made him fall over the balcony. Bella screeched with giggles as she made the dark mark appear over the school. I looked down and saw Harry. I smirked and descended down the stairs. We made it to Hagrid's hut just as I heard "RIDDLE!!" I grinned and turned around just as he shot a spell at me. I blocked it with ease and threw Flipendo at him, causing him to fly backwards. I grinned and disapperated.

srry this was a short chapter but I was working on my other book in my works. Hope you enjoy it!.