Confused by Severus

I DON'T own anything Harry Potter, I only own my character Saffira. This story may not sound like the HP storyline and if your not a big fann of Severus Snape love stories, then this is not a book for you! There will be some inapproprate sence, please dont report just skip over. this is my first book so srry if it sucks!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm Saffira Riddle. I'm 15 years old, ridiculously beautiful, tall, with long red hair and have deep venomous blue eyes. I'm not like normal witches. I can do magic without a wand and I can do spells correctly on my first try. I went to beauxbaton for 4 years and transferring to Hogwarts for my fifth year. My father's name is Tom Riddle also known by Lord Voldemort. I don't know who or what my mother looked like. Father says after I was born she ran off and married a muggle somewhere. well, my story starts here~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" SAFFIRA!! COME HERE FOR A MINUTE!" yelled Voldemort from the sitting room in Malfoy Manor. Five minutes later I entered the the room to find Father and a tall, dark, crooked nosed, mysterious man, with black greasy hair. " Yes father?" "Ah, there you are. I would like you to meet my most faithful servant." My father motioned the man to speak. " My name is Severus Snape, my dark princess." said with a deep monotone voice and kissed the top of my hand, giving it a tingling feeling. When he looked up an me, I found myself hypnotized by his black pool eyes, unable to look away. I finally spoke after a moment later. " Its a pleasure to meet the man who deceaved dumbledork into thinking that he was on his side of the war." Father was laughing at the name I gave the headmaster. After they all had come down father got down to buissness, " Saffira I have called you here so you can meet your future husband." I looked over at severus to see if this was a joke but judging by the look on his face, it as no joking mater. Before I could say anything father turns to Snape and said " Severus take Saffira to an upstairs room and 'talk it over' if you no what I mean." "Yes my Lord." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I dont know why but my father likes to make me please his deatheaters, yes im 15 years old and am not a virgin. So this was no big deal for me. "So where do you want me to 'position' myself?" Severus looked at me with suprized. "You actually are okay with this arranged marriage?" God he is cute! Of course Im okay with marrying a handsome man. " At least your kind and sexy" Severus turned and looked at me "how do you know im any of those things?"

"I know because if you weren't kind, you would have forced yourself on me by now" I said with my sexiest smile and voice. He looked at me with a hint of lust in his now softness at this statement. He walked to the bed I sat on and joined me. Our eyes locked, leaning in till our lips met. It felt like fireworks went off in my stomach. I broke the kiss first. "Im sorry I have to go." And fled the room. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have his lips on mine and it was different from anyother kiss I've ever had, it was... magical (no pun intended)! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It was 5 minutes until dinner and I still had to get dressed into my dinner clothes. I put on my red with black lace dress and my black stilletos. I had just enough time to put on some light make-up before I walking down the stairs. once I reached the bottom step I saw father and Severus deep in conversation but it ended when father saw me. Severus asked him something and looked at my father to notice he was distracted. Severus looked in the same direction as my father to see me. His eyes widen a fraction and mouth partly open. I don't know why but I found that sight very amusing. " Take a picture it lasts longer."

Father chuckled and walked into the dinning room. Severus just kept staring but stapped out of it one father left the hall. He walked up to me and offered his arm that, I ignored, and walked in silents to the dinning room. The room was fairly large and had a long, magestic, oak table with matching chairs that were occupied by the malfoys. Severus and I took the remaining chairs on either side of father. When our food arrived everyone, excluding me and Severus, were engrossed in conversation about how muggleborns are a waste of magical blood and what not. I looked up from my salad to see Severus stairing at his plate. I don't understand why but an unbairable feeling of lust over came me and was extremely horny. I slipped my foot out of my 5 inch black heels and dragged it slowly up Severus's leg. He looked unfazed until my foot was on the inner side of his knee and thats when he secretly glanced up at me with a look of lust, longing, and sexual frustration. I continued dragging my foot up his inner thigh, when I finally felt the crouch of his pants that concealed his bulge. He then gave me a pleaing look to stop, so I moved my foot back to put on my shoe again. Using my wandless magic I wrote a message on his plate telling him to meet me in my room in 10 minutes and excused my self from the table. When I finally made in back to my room I put on some light make-up and touch up my hair. I sat on my bed with my sexy smile that no man can resist, and waited for Severus to come. I didn't wait too long before he knocked and entered. He shut the door before turning to look at me and judging from the look on his face he liked what he saw. I got up slowly from the bed and strutted over to where he was standing while making sure to sway my hips. I leaned toward his ear and whispered huskily "Severus, I want you so badly, right now."

He shivered slightly and let a strangled moan pass his lips. He smashed his lips on mine in hunger and passion. Once 2 minutes of snogging were done we found ourselfs on my bed. I had managed to relieve him of his shirt and was sliding down his body making my way to his trousers. I unzipped his pants and thats when he flipped the tables. He was then kissing, nipping, and sucking my neck while unzipping and sliding my dress off. I pushed him down so i was stradling his legs and pulling off his pants and underwear. All I could think of while looking at the sight of his cock was, OH MY FUCKING GODS ITS HUGE! I mean I've seen big dicks before but Severus' topped the cake! I finally snapped out of it, only to find that I wanted him so bloody much! I took his shaft in my hand only to feel it harden even more, so I started to pump him, only to hear his gasped moan of pleasure. I continued pumping and sucking him until he pinned me under him and slipping his manhood into the my entrance and start pounding me. I could not believe how much pleasure I was getting from this experiance. Dont get me wrong, all my experiances were pleasurable but with severus it felt magical (no pun intended).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~ 2 hours later ~~~~~~~~~

WOW... no other words could describe how I feel right now!

I turned over to see severus fully clothed. " were are you going severus?" " Unlike you I'am not pampered like a princess and have to work" My mouth dropped at that moment. *in head* 'did he really just say that?! WTF?!?'

" Then leave you overgrown grease-ball!!" I didnt mean to but the power of my anger was so strong, I sent him flying into the hallway and shut & locked the door in the process. * Oops... oh well*