The Locket

~~~~~~Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I've been so busy with school and personal issues. PLZ don't hate me!! hope you enjoy this chapter! I don't own harry potter or any of the characters, j.k. Rowling does I just own Saffira!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Saffira's POV~

The next morning I felt confused about Severus. He started out so sweet and kind but then after we had sex, he just turned into a giant asshole. What the bloody hell was his problem? I sighed and pushed the covers off of me and got up to get dressed. after 15 minutes of deciding what to where, I finally picked a black halter top, with a black pencil skirt, and my classic black 5 inch heels. I applied some light make up, put  my long red hair into an updo and headed down stairs for breakfast. 

Father was drinking his usual coffee and talking to Nagini in passletongue about plans to kill harry potter. I just rolled my eyes and congered  up some scrambled eggs. Today would be my first day going to Hogwarts! I was so excited! Father finally noticed me and stopped talking to Nagini. "Saffira did you pack your truck?" "yes father, I packed it a week ago" "good. I have something for you. it has been in our family for along time." he pulled out a silver locket with a snake on the front made of emeralds. it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! I got up and walked to him. he put it on me and hugged me tightly. "this way you will always have a piece of me with you at all times" he chuckled at his statement like there was something more to it. I was confused but I was happy that he gave me the beautiful locket, "thank you father I will keep it forever and I will never let anything happen to it! I promise." he looked at me and simply stated "good" then he walked away laughing manically. I watched him leave, still confused at what he was really meaning about having a piece of him with me at all times. I shrugged it off and summoned my trunk. I walked into the main hall entrance with my trunk floating behind me and saw Narcissa and her loser of a son Draco. I took her hand and we apperated to plate form 9 3/4.

~~~~~~~~~~Sorry it was so short, but I hoped you liked it! remember! Add, Comment, Follow! thank you!!

Mrs. Snape~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~