The Battle at The Ministery of Magic.

Hello Snapey Fans! I just couldn't stay away for very long. I hope you enjoy this chapter!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saffira's POV~

I was writing my potions exam when I heard a loud boom. I looked up to see if anyone else heard it but no one looked up. until there as another boom but much closer. I looked up at Umbridge and say her making her way to the door. she popped her head into the hall to see what was making the disturbance. Suddenly Fred and George Weasley came wizzing into the great hall setting off fireworks. it was incredible! one chased Malfoy and almost hit him in the face! I looked over to harry and smiled as I saw him having fun... wait WHAT!? I shook my head and walked out before I had anymore friendly feelings towards him. I went to Severus's quarters and say a black owl on the bed and took the letter from its beak. I opened it up and started to read.

My child,

Your presence is needed at the manor. Take the flo network home as soon as you can. I will be waiting for you.

Father.

I walked into the fireplace, dropped the flo powder, and said "Malfoy Manor!" I was sucked through the network and walked out of the fireplace in the meeting room. "Ah my child its good of you to make it!" I would bow respectfully. "father". I sat down and waved my wand over my school robe and transfigured it into deatheater robes. "Now that my daughter is here, we can leave for the Ministry!" All the deatheaters cheered. I suddenly knew what we were going to do and I felt a spark of excitement. My father smiled wickedly. "Saffira, you, Lucius, and Bellatrix will try to get the prophecy, once Potter steps into the trap. Don't kill him! that is my job. Bellatrix, take away something Potter holds dear, if you know what I mean?" Bellatrix would giggle like a mad women. "I will not fail you my lord!" He would nod and stand. Everyone did the same. "LETS GO TAKE OVER THE MINISTRY!!" Everyone cheered and disapparted. I apparated with Lucius so to keep my presence secret from the Auras. We landed in the department of Mysteries. We saw that potter was already there and holding the prophesy. I quickly put on my mask and stepped out from the shadows. "WHERE IS SIRIUS?!" I chuckled and saw the golden trio raise their wands. "You need to learn the difference between dreams and reality Harry. Other wise you get your self in trouble, like now." Lucius stepped forward and tried to get harry to give it over. "I guess I can wait a little longer. STUPIFY!!" I ducked and chased them through the department and into a room with a strange arch way. The others had grabbed all of Harry's friends. I giggled and moved forward. "Give the prophecy to us harry and everyone will go home unharmed." I could tell he was thinking about it but then Lucius lunged for it and harry dropped it. It shattered into a million pieces. I whipped out my wand. "LUCIUS YOU IDIOT!!" Suddenly the Order showed up and that's when all hell broke lose. I ran to Bellatrix and watched the whole thing. it died down in an hour so it was just Harry and Sirius dueling Lucius and Greyback. I saw Bella take out her wand and pointed it at Sirius. Before I could blink she screamed "AVADA KADAVERA!!" Sirius died and fell through the archway. Harry screamed and me and Bella booked it. We made it to the lobby when Bella was hit by Harry's spell. I stopped to help her up but stopped when i saw Harry aiming at me. i snickered "You don't have the guts Harry." i saw father behind him and grinned. "Take your mask off! Let me see the pathetic scum that hides like a coward!" I stayed silent, watching father behind him. Harry suddenly whipped around to fire a spell but father knocked the wand out of his hand. I picked up Harry's wand. Then when father was just about to kill him. One of the Fireplaces light up and out stepped Dumbledore. He looked at me and I knew that he knew who i was. Father turned his attention toward Dumbledore to. Dumbledore shook his head at me in a disappointed manner. "There is still good in you child." I got angry and did something that no one would expect. I hit Dumbledore with the cruciatus curse. He fell down twitching. I screamed in anger. "You don't know me old man!!" I was suddenly tackled to the ground by that metaling scar headed boy. Dumbledore and father started to duel and got to the point were Dumbledore trapped my father in a ball of water. I finally pined harry down and had my wand pressed to his neck. i looked up at Dumbledore and yelled "LET HIM GO OR THE-BOY-WHO-LIVED WILL BE THEBOY-WHO-DIED!!" Dumbledore released my father. My father stood and nodded to me. "Good girl Saffira, my child!" Harry looked up at me. "Saffira?!" i removed my mask and smirked. "Surprised Potter?" He got his foot free and kicked me off of him. My wand rolled away and i yelled in frustration. Black smoke billowed from me and started to choke Harry. Dumbledore knocked me away and my father possessed Potter. I stood up and was about to kill that old man when i heard people gasping. I turned around and saw Hermione, Ron, Luna, and Neville. Hermione screamed at me  "WE TRUSTED YOU!! YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR COUSIN'S THE MALFOYS!!" I laughed "Oh but im not a Malfoy you stupid girl. Im a Riddle." Hermione gasped. "And you know the people that have known this is Ron's parents, Lupin, the  now dead Sirius, and your beloved HEADMASTER!" i laughed evily and turned to Ron.  "Oh i also tortured your mommy Christmas time." He started to walk toward me when Hermione  stopped him. Father suddenly appeared beside me. "Its time to leave my daughter." I nodded and waved but not before looking at Dumbledore. "Your life will end by my hand old man!" Father apparated us back to the manor. We did a head count and the only one not accounted for was Lucius. I told father what Lucius did and he was ferrous. He tortured Sissy for her husbands failing. Bellatrix was yelling "I killed Sirius Black!" While drinking wine. I went to my room and got ready for bed. My last thought before i drifted off was why did i feel so sorry for Harry?

Well Snapey fans, comment what you thought of this chapter and im thinking of introducing Saffira's mother. Vote, Add, Comment. Until later my Snapey fans!

~Mrs. Snape