Chapter 34

“Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.”
― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Chapter 34

KYLIE’S POV:

I wake up to the sound of a baby crying. I groan “Justin it’s your turn” he shifts and turns before switching on the light. I look at his face and it’s not Justin, its Damien.

 I wake up to the sound of my screaming and I gasp for air “Kylie, are you okay?” frank asks me and that’s when I realize I am at a hospital, tubes and IV’s all around me as well as  a heart rate monitor. I’m too weak to answer him but I use all of my strength to say “what happened?”

“your blood pressure was high, you collapsed”

I nodded mentally. Instinctively I placed my free hand on my belly and I heard her kick. “she’s fine” Frank answered before I asked. “you on the other hand are not. Kylie you’re getting more and more sick, your body can’t handle the baby’s strength which is why I think it’s best if you stayed here, where we can keep an eye on you before your delivery”

He was right I couldn’t bear  it if something bad happened to my little Emily. “you’re right” I said weakly

 He nodded “right. Get some rest okay?” he turned to leave but I stopped him

 “wait frank, I’ve been having these weird visions and nightmares, about Damien. Sometimes he’s killing the baby other times he’s kidnapping her. I’m scared. What could it mean?”

 His eyes showed fear and he was stiff for a moment, like he knew something “frank?”

 “I’m sure it’s nothing. You’re probably just tired.” He finally said then left.

One way or another, I was going to find out what it meant.

JUSTIN’S POV:

 “is she fine?” I asked Hayley in a frantic way

 “calm down, she hasn’t woken up yet but she’ll be fine!” I knew she shouldn’t have kept that baby!

 “jussstinnn!” Brian, a member of our pack yells “what is it?” I ask

 “it’s your father. He’s missing”      my heart stopped. “what do you mean he’s missing”

 “a bunch of us were in the forest when we heard a scream. We followed the noise and it led us to a secluded area, we found this” it was my dad’s coat soaked with blood. “this was in the pocket”

He hands me a piece of paper

 Its such a shame when a pack has no alpha. It’s time for you to take up your position wolfboy.

 -         Red

Who the hell was red?

“gather a search party in 5 minutes we’ll use this coat to track them” I order him and he leaves. Hayley has a worried look on her face “don’t worry, we’ll find these guys And we’ll kill them I need you to be in charge when I’m gone.” She nods.

NEVER  LEAVEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें