CHAPTER 32

Forgive me pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaseeeee??????????????????????? So much has been going on in these past 7 months. I know I haven’t updated but I want to really finish this book so I will try even though I hhave exams really soon. Thank you all for your comments.So here’s chapter 32

CHAPTER 32

Andrew Miller. My father, my real father. The moment seemed so fictitious. There was silence as we both tried to accept the idea of being father and daughter. He took a few minutes to examine my features probably looking for resemblance which was obviously already there. My dark brown hair corresponded with his, my nose, my face, I was a replica of him.

He embraced me in a hug and for the first time in days, everything felt right.  Tears began to form in his eyes when we pulled apart, “Kylie, my daughter” I smiled with joy knowing in a few minutes he would notice my massive stomach and the perfect moment would be ruined.

Oddly enough, he didn’t mention it. He led us to his impressive living room where we sat down and talked.

“your mom and I , well we met when I was working with” he paused. I knew he didn’t know what name to use when referring to my dad ,honestly I didn’t either

“carter” mom finished for him and he seemed relieved

“we were in love and a few months later she was pregnant. Kylie in just want you to know I never left you. I had my suspicions that you were mine but Samantha managed to convince me that you weren’t.” I turned to look at my mom in hate

“you’re a monster you know that?” she sighed.

“I was willing to take responsibility. I was! But I wasn’t as successful as your..Carter and I understood why your mom would want to keep you as his”

The truth was hard to hear and I didn’t blame either of them. There was silence before I spoke “do both of you regret it?”

“what?” he asked

“cheating on my father behind his back”

“no honey. I don’t because it gave me the greatest gift of all, you” my mom answered and her eyes showed that she was sincere

“as for me, I have everything I need right here, so no” I smiled.

“hey I never finished my story” I nodded in approval and he continued “your mom got me fired a few months into her pregnancy, I guess she was scared that I would reveal our affair to Carter. It definitely hurt because I loved her” he said the last part while looking at her and she looked down.

“it was then that I was 80% sureknew you were mine. I should’ve fought for you kylie. But I was jobless and had so many debts to pay off. I made a promise to come back to you. My sister knew about your mom and I. She worked for carter as a maid. She promised me she’d look after you so that despite what happened, you still had someone with my blood taking care of you”

And that’s when it hit me, Emily. That’s why she was always so close to me that’s why she treated me like a daughter, She was my aunt! “Emily” I whispered and they both nodded.

It made me love her even more, she was my aunt.

“17 years later and she still kept her promise.” I was in tears. Because I was happy that Emily, who I loved like a mom was my biological aunt and angry, because she knew everything but didn’t mention it.

My mom and dad hugged me and comforted me, it was all too much to take in. I was always emotional.