Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Damien’s POV:

I sat in a booth by myself at red, the local coffee shop. Seriously who names a café RED? A beautiful blonde haired lady joined me “you must be Damien.”

“you must be” I started but didn’t complete my sentence

“all in due time Damien” she smiled “wait so we get to work together but I can’t know your name?”she gave me a look saying ‘duh’. If she wasn’t this pretty, I probably would have punched her “do I atleast get a last name?”I asked

“nope”

I rolled my eyes. She pulled out an expensive purse and pulled out a tiny mirror and some red lipstick “so what am I supposed to call you? Jane doe?” she began applying the red lipstick “no you can call me red”

“what? Do you own this place?” this lady was sure as hell crazy.she put down the lipstic and mirror “lets save the sarcasm for later Damien. So Joe has told me so much about you. How did your plan go?”

“it went perfect RED” I said exaggerating the red part “infact they’re having the funeral right this moment”

“and you’re not there because?”

“they know its me, if I go there they’ll kill me and if I die, you won’t get what you want red”

“actually as long as I kill any werewolf,”she leaned in closer sexily “I’d have gotten what I wanted” I smirked “so let me get this straight, you’d be content in killing one werewolf, when you could get rid of a whole pack?”

“it seems like we have one thing in common Damien. You know I always thought you werewolves were so close you shared a bond especially in packs. I’d never imagine that you would kill one of your own but then again what does Stephanie Meyer know about werewolves or vampires?”

“as you know, I am not in their pack. An eye for an eye” she tilted her head slightly “well except this time, there’ll be many eyes Damien. So prepare for battle”

Kylie’s POV:

I got home at midnight and I had school in a few hours. I was definitely going to be grounded. “where have you been young lady?” a voice startled me. When I found out it was aunt ally I calmed down “oh aunt ally it’s just you, I thought you were..”

“me?” my father’s voice interrupted

“or me?” my mom added

Yeah I was in serious trouble. a year ago they wouldn’t even have bothered if I came home or not. “you were with your boyfriend weren’t you?” my dad asked, he was pissed. “so you’d rather be with your boyfriend till midnight than with your family?” umm yeah!

“dad I went for a funeral okay? Justin lost his little sister and they kind of arranged the burial last minute so when I got there I was in shock too”

“really kylie? You expect us to believe that?” my mom yelled “how old was his little sister? Where was the funeral? Where there many people? Did they act strangely?” aunt Ally asked too quickly. Why does that even matter? My mom and dad also noticed how pointless and weird her questions were “okay Ally, she has school tomorrow so we’ll interrogate her later.”

I smiled with relief, I was exhausted but I had no plans on going to school “oh and your brothers came” my mother added

“when?”

“when you decided to abandon your only family” my dad replied to forcefully make me feel bad. “Jade’s here too” aunt ally said.

“great more and more family” I said with a fake smile