Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Damien

The doorbell rang and I woke up to get it. It had to be red. She was the only one who knew where I was staying, not even my pack members knew. I opened the door and she rudely walked into my apartment like it was hers with Joe. I hated apartments, I was the fucking alpha, I needed a big fucking house, but red suggested this.

“welcome red, why don’t you come in” I said sarcastically as she sat down. “hi Damien” Joe greeted and I ignored him. Who did these humans think they were?

“so did you get them?” Red asked enthusiastically and I nodded “but there is a condition”

“no condition Damien” Joe said angrily who knew he’d have such a temper “I’m not going to keep calling you red” I ignored Joe and continued “its stupid and I think you should fucking trust me by now and grow the hell up” I yelled at her she seemed surprised and taken back at first but seconds later she calmly smiled “you can call me Allison”

She didn’t look like an Allison, maybe a Lauren but no-one cared. I handed her the yellow document and she smiled “I had my boys do all this” she took out the photographs “in there you’ll find pictures of all the members of the Evan’s family, details such as age, where they are usually spotted, and important information” she smiled brightly but her smile faded as she stopped at one picture.

“problem?” I asked and she turned the picture around to face me

“ohh that’s just Justin Evans, my uncle’s only son and the most irritating werewolf you’ll ever encounter, he’s a tough one, the beta of their pack but he has only one weakness”

I don’t even think she paid attention to what I said, she took another picture of Justin at the park “who is this?” she asked referring to a girl’s hand he was holding, her face was not visible though “could be one of his sisters but I’m guessing its my mate”

“your mate?”

“what’s with the questions?”

“I don’t see why he would be holding your mates hand if she really is your mate you are enemies with the Evans’s right?”

“Allison, its complicated somehow my mate ended up to be human  and in love with my cousin, things don’t always end up the way you want them to, its my motto but once we start working on our plan, I’ll have a baby, a pack and a mate to myself”

She stood up in rage, what was her problem anyway? “no Damien I don’t understand! I don’t understand how Justin Evans, my niece’s boyfriend is your cousin, he isn’t a werewolf, I would’ve known! I also don’t understand how my niece is your mate she doesn’t know of your kind”

So she was kylie’s aunt. I couldn’t see the resemblance except maybe they were both hot.

“listen here Ally, every picture in that folder, is a werewolf’s picture so if your little justin’s there chances are sweetheart, he’s really a werewolf. I hope knowing that isn’t going to stop you from accomplishing our plan because I’d hate to see all our effort go to waste and secondly, your niece isn’t as innocent as you think, she knows way more than you think she does. she can keep secrets too”

Kylie’s POV:

“so what did everyone do today?” my dad asked over dinner trying to force a happy family mood on us. “I went shopping with Grace and Hayley”

“for baby clothes?” my mom asked

“no for condoms” Jason replied and Nate laughed.  My dad glared at him “you know I really don’t know what’s come over you lately Jason but this has to end! Now!”