Chapter 28

So I’m trying to focus this book on kylie, justin and Damien I hope you don’t mind the parts on Justin’s pack, Frank or Allison. I’ll try to limit it. here’s chapter 28 !!! I still can’t believe I’ve come all this way. Thank you all for reading! This is my apology chapter. I don’t want to bore you with my personal life but I’ve had a lot of stress these 2 weeks, I hope you’ll all forgive me

Chapter 28

ALLISON’S POV:

“there she is” Joe whispered in the car “I know how she looks like, she’s always at my house” he didn’t say anything else. “lets  go” I instructed after a few minutes of watching her and he got out of the car first. She was alone outside their  pack house or rather houses. He whispered something to her and I saw her smile and blabber back like she always does. He quickly grabbed her hands and stuck the needle which was meant to paralyze a werewolf’s hands and legs but not her mouth so I had to hurry.

I got out of the car when he blindfolded her “hello Grace” I said quickly trying my best to change my accent into a British one. I’d been trained to do that for times like this so that she wouldn’t recognize me, I was wearing Damien’s coat so she couldn’t recognize my scent too. “who are you? What have you done to my legs and hands? Please just let me go” She sobbed, for a second I felt sorry for her then I remembered what she was.

 For a werewolf, she was pretty weak “you know Grace, you’re a pretty girl, you shouldn’t cry so much but if you must know, my name is red.”I said while writing down a phone number on her hand. I took out the special spear from its case.

“this will only sting a little bit” I told her before  striking the spear into her almost touching her heart, you had to be skillful to do this. The spear had been sprayed with a burning chemical. She screamed in agony like I expected her to and I smiled in satisfaction, I knew she’d sent a signal to her pack “thank you Grace, you’ve been delightful. Ohh and tell your pack Damien says they should get prepared, there’s a great battle ahead of us. And just some advice grace, you shouldn’t trust people that easily love, especially when we’re calling for war” we ran back to the car and Joe started the engine before driving as fast as he could.

Kylie’s POV:

I woke up feeling much better than yesterday.i groaned while trying to sit up. “need some help?” Hayley asked by the door my face beamed and I smiled widely. Behind her was Ryan,  Jason and Jeremy. Jason carried a teddy bear twice my size I laughed when I saw it. “aww Jason. Is that for me?”

He rolled his eyes playfully “no I just brought this for the nurse” Hayley punched him playfully “he’s kidding. Oh and these are yours” she said while handing me a tray of deliciously smelling cookies. I told her ‘thank you’ before I hogged them all, in was starving. Hospitals do not know how to feed pregnant girls.

Something in the air was different. I noticed there was some sort of tension behind their smiles. “where’s Grace?” I asked casually and carefully

They  all seemed uneasy, yup something was definitely not right “kylie” Hayley started with sadness in her voice but Ryan interrupted her “Grace slept in today, she said she’ll come visit later.”

He was lying, they all were. But I didn’t want to push it further instead I just muttered an ‘oh’. The conversation was plain and general with a few awkward silences.they hugged me and left. At that moment I realized something, as much as they all hate Grace’s blubbering and her irritating enthusiasim, she brought them life and hope. They wouldn’t be the same without her.

CARTER’S (kylie’s dad)  POV:

I walked in slowly to find kylie asleep. Her chest rose and fell slowly. I was slightly disappointed because I wanted to talk to her, let her tell me she was okay but as long as she was breathing nothing else mattered.