Chapter 21

Chapter 21

2 months later (kylie is now 5 months pregnant btw)

Damien’s POV:

I straightened my jacket and rang the doorbell. The maids didn’t answer this time “you must be Damien, I’m kylie’s mother” she smiled I didn’t think she’d be this cheerful to the guy who raped her daughter but I’m not complaining “nice to meet you, is kylie in?” I asked being polite wasn’t my thing but if I planned to run away with the baby I had to be nice. “come in Damien”

I took a deep breath and that’s  the smell hit me, he was here. I hoped this wasn’t a sabotage I didn’t want to kill anyone else without informing red. What sort of nickname is that. Kylie came down the stairs, she was gorgeous her bump had grown since the last time I saw her, she was mine. She led me to a secluded part of the house into a private room where Justin was. How many rooms did they have in this house?

“hello cousin” I smiled evilly and he growled. I could see the anger in his eyes, the hurt and the pain too. Good. Now he knew how I felt about my dad “I didn’t know it was going to be the three of us”

“you know I could kill you right now! Don’t think being in the same room with you is easy for me” he spat

“then go because no one invited you here, this is between my mate and I about our baby” I said the words intentionally to piss him off

“I invited him Damien” kylie said softly she looked tired but still beautiful, I may not have thought this through, what if she wasn’t strong enough? I sat down “fine lets get this over with” I said

JUSTIN’S POV: (I have no idea why I’m doing multiple pov’s)

Kylie sat on the love seat next to me across Damien. He didn’t even appologise! My father appologised when my uncle was killed, but Damien’s intention was murder. “so I don’t know if we can find a family to adopt a werewolf baby or if that’s even possible” kylie said, she was playing with the hem of her sweater I knew she didn’t want adoption

“are you crazy?!” Damien yelled and stood up,clearly he didn’t like the idea. “whats the point in getting you pregnant if you’re going to give the baby away?”

“wait you did what?” It was me who stood up next “what are you talking about Damien?” kylie asked

“I think its time we had that little talk of ours

KYLIE’S POV:

I asked Justin to step outside the room for a while this was hard for him, being in the same room with his sister’s murderer. I placed a hand on my belly and stood up “tell me what happened that night Damien”

“I knew it was you”

“what?” seriously this guy was crazy

“I knew you were my mate kylie. I know humans can’t sense it , your oblivious to everything even if your mate was standing right infront of you. You weren’t exactly mate material, you needed to grow up, to become mature. My first option was to kill Jake but then you’d easily get another boyfriend”

“so you raped me instead?” he nodded and that made me angry “you can’t just do that Damien, not everything is about you plus there were other men that night”

“oh so you remember?”

“a little bit, my memory’s been getting clearer”

“that’s because you’re carrying my baby. Anyway those men didn’t touch you, sure they had a little fun with you but I’m the one who got you pregnant, I made sure of that” his words sickened me “I hate you! I fucking hate you! You’d let someone do that to your mate? Your such a sick bastard! I don’t want you near my child”