Chapter 12

sorry i havent updated in a long time but heres the next chapter :)

Chapter 12

I woke up to the smell of breakfast and i took in my surroundings realizing I wasn’t in my usual bed with a thousand pillows. Then memories of last night came back to me; Dr frank, my mom, Maya, ariana,Bree, Damien. I shut my eyes and tried to focus on something else but that seemed to intensify the flashbacks’ recurrence. I got up and decided I should find Justin first.

Justin was downstairs making a deliciously smelling breakfast I smiled watching him, he was perfect, everything I’d always wanted. “I didn’t know you knew how to cook” I said wrapping my tiny arms around his waist from behind. He effortlessly spinned me around to face him and kissed my forehead “well you don’t exactly know a lot of things about me kylie fey” I frowned slightly “see that’s the thing. I barely know anything about you Justin and its killing me”

Justin chuckled and got me a plate filled with lot of food probably to distract me from the topic. “no no” I said pushing it away “I’m not eating this till you tell me more about yourself” he sighed loudly “fine kylie what do you want to know?”

“everything! I wanna know where you’re from, what you love doing, I wanna know your family, you’re interests apart from me of course, I wanna know YOU Justin”

“and I want you to eat your breakfast and take care of yourself and the baby”

“seriously? Is it that you don’t trust me or what?” I yelled at him and instantly felt guilty. “kylie it’s not that you know it..”

“then what is it huh?” I was furious for no reason “what sort of relationship is this if I can’t even know you?” “you will, just give me time kylie”

“time? Really Justin” I was boiling with anger “if time is what you need then fine call me when you’re ready to talk and give me some answers!”  I walked out of his house and he followed me

“kylie, what are you doing?”

“exactly what you told me to, I’m giving you time Justin” “at least let me take you home then” “no! you stay the hell away from me, you’re just  a stranger to me now” I knew I was overreacting but I couldn’t afford more lies in my life right now so I walked away ignoring him.

I obviously didn’t have any money with me so I had to walk home. I was exhausted and my legs really hurt. A pulled over next to me “need a ride?” my blood froze it was Damien. “what do you want Damien?” my voice was weary and weak. He got out of his car “you’re weak let me take you home. I won’t let you put my baby’s life in danger.” I scoffed “if this baby is in fact yours” I kept on walking hoping he’d get offended and walk away

“just let me help you!” I could tell he was angry

“no thanks”

“okay that’s it” he caught up with me, picked me up and started walking back to his car.”Damien if you don’t put me down I’m going to start screaming rape!”

“umm I think it’s a little too late for that kylie” what was wrong with him? Why couldn’t he just  leave me alone. Justin put me in his car and began driving. “you know I don’t like you right?” he ignored my comment ”I know you have some questions, questions that Justin won’t answer” his voice was somehow deep and mysterious I felt scared just like I did in that alley that night.

“how do you know that?”

“I know everything.”

We drove in silence for a few minutes before I spoke “okay I’m listening. “he half smiled and stopped somewhere “get out”

“what?”

“you wanna know some answers? Get out”

“why?”

“get the fuck out kylie!”

I hesitantly got out and followed him into the woods it was some sort of forest. “umm Damien I think you could have answered me just fine in the car what are we doing here?”

“why tell you, when I can show you” he stopped and all of a sudden he turned into a large dark furred wolf. Everything happened so fast and I didn’t even catch a glimpse of the transition.  The wolf got closer to me and I backed away. All of a sudden I felt like I was in a teen wolf episode.

He was a werewolf

He was a werewolf

He was a werewolf

He was a werewolf

What was happening? Things like this didn’t exist in the normal world. He ruined my  life. Dark spots blurred my vision and everything went black

I opened my eyes and Damien came over and placed his hand on my forehead “are you feeling better?” then I remembered, he was a werewolf. I moved away “stay away from me”

“umm I don’t think so” he sat on the ground next to me “so I might as well explain what’s going to happen here “I kept quiet let him continue while I tried to forget how freaked out I was.

“I’m a werewolf. An alpha werewolf. That night was no accident or drunk mistake. Kylie you’re my mate and that baby is mine and no-one not even Justin can come between us” wait was he serious? He was actually claiming me. I immediately got up “no I don’t think so, I am not an item, no one owns me, NOONE so don’t think that you or Justin can just show up and suddenly think you own me”

He sighed and got up grabbing my arm “stop it you’re hurting me” he really wasn’t but I didn’t like it when he touched me. He let go of my arm “this baby  is mine. We werewolves aren’t like you kylie, when we claim something as ours, its ours so get over it ”  for some reason I felt like crying. What was up with my emotions these days one minute I’m happy then angry then sad. This wasn’t the old kylie.

“what about Justin, is he you know…a werewolf like you?”

Damien scoffed “yeah an amateur so is his family, they think they rule this town “I rolled my eyes how old were they ten? No one cares who rules this place. I sighed “everyone around me just seems to hide things from me”

“hey I wasn’t shy  about telling you about werewolves and the baby”

“what did you do to me, in the hospital that night? The night when you visited me, I know it was you Damien”

“I bit you”

“what the fuck? Are you freaking crazy? Why would you do that?”

“because you were dying!” the burning sensation started and I felt weak “so I’m a werewolf now?”

“not exactly” he chuckled “I bit you, to heal you kylie, did you notice how you immediately got better”

“yeah I also suffer from this stupid burning feeling because of your bite” I snapped and he chuckled “that’s mainly because you’re carrying a werewolf baby. Try to stop worrying a lot and it won’t come that often” I sighed and all of a sudden, creepy guy Damien was starting to act more nicer.

“have you eaten?” he asked and I shook my head. We walked back to the car and drove to a small café where we had breakfast then he drove me home.

“I can’t believe I’m actually saying this since you practically ruined my life but, thank you Damien” I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear “for everything” he gently kissed my cheek “take care of yourself kylie” he drove away and I went up to my room and curled myself on my bed. Maybe just maybe Damien wasn’t so bad after all.