Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Hayley’s POV: (I felt like doing hers for once)

“I’m so sorry” Frank started and Justin sat down “for everything that’s happened today” he continued. Wow this guy did not know how to choose his words carefully. He hadn’t said anything about Kylie so that should mean she was still alive.

Poor kylie, how did this even happen to her? “what about kylie?” her dad asked a little bit anxiously

“she’s fine. Well I can’t lie to you, she isn’t fine. We’ve managed to stop the bleeding and the baby did not get injured but Carter, Samantha, she’s lost a lot of blood. Her body was never ready to carry a baby, I told you all that. She is only seventeen years old, there were a lot of complications with the surgery we just did but we’ve managed to stabilize her, for now. She’s in ICU she needs to be monitored very carefully”

“so she’s fine right?” Grace interrupted “I mean if you’ve stopped the bleeding and everything and you said the baby wasn’t injured she’s fine too. Do you think she’ll be out soon? Maybe tomorrow since you have to monitor her and all. I’m really glad she’s okay, kylie’s a really sweet girl and I’d hate”

“SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP BEFORE I HIT YOUR ASS!” I told her through our mind link. This mind stuff came in pretty handy in times like this. Grace talked a lot. Most people found it cute, I didn’t.

Justin stood back up “could I see her?”

“no, no one can see her now Justin, like I said she’s lost a lot of blood and she’s very weak. She hasn’t woken up yet so let’s just see what happens tomorrow.” Frank said “also we need someone who is her blood type”

“Allison shares the same blood type as kylie” Kylie’s dad said “we’d made sure when kylie was a little girl to know who shared blood types in our family in case of emergencies we’re in three groups. Kylie and Allison, Samantha Nate and Jason, and Jade and I.”

Wow their family was pretty organized. The aunt followed Frank. Justin seemed relieved to know she was still alive and out of danger. He really loved her, its like he imprinted on her even though Damien claimed to be her mate. I wish Jeremy and I had something like what they had, something more than just sex.

I got a text from my mom, I had to get back.

“you’ll be okay buddy, won’t you?” I asked Justin and he nodded “yeah, I will. Thanks for coming” I nodded and and kissed his cheek goodbye. I had a feeling he was going to stay here all night “call me if you get any news” I turned on my heels after hugging grace and Jeremy stopped me “wait, I’ll drive you”

“umm I have a car?” I told him

“he just wants to hook up with you Hayley” Ryan said and Justin’s dad gave him a “shut up” look. I laughed, “I’ll see you tomorrow” I told Jeremy, I was in no mood for sex tonight and that’s all he wanted from me anyway.

Next day

KYLIE’S POV:

I woke up to a lot of wires attached to me as well as a breathing tube, what the hell happened? So many IV drugs were attached to my hand, this was just like a horror movie. I was in the hospital.

Everything started to sink in, Chelsea, Bree, the knife. I shouldn’t have provoked her. My head hurt like I had a concussion. The knife. I raised my left hand and touched my stomach, the knife wasn’t there anymore it had been replaced by a huge bandage and my stomach was still big “you’re still alive” I cried and she kicked a little. “I’m so sorry, I put your life in danger, I shouldn’t have”

“well did you?”someone asked, I immediately recognized the voice, it was Frank, was he the only doctor in this hospital.

“yeah I did”

“well try to explain to me kylie, how such a thing could happen in a well respected school”

“things haven’t been going well at school since I got pregnant” I said in between tears. Why was I crying? Why couldn’t I control my emotions. He nodded understandingly though I didn’t expect him to understand

“where’s Justin?” I asked. The burning feeling hit against my stomach and I cried out in pain. He rushed by my side “breathe kylie, I can’t stop that feeling but you can” he told me. Why was everyone telling me that? ‘breathe’. I tried taking in deep breaths, I did but the air just seemed to get in my lungs slowly, why was this difficult?”

I rubbed my belly “be nice okay? If you wanna live little girl, you need to stop doing this to me” I told her and the pain faded a little, it was still there only not so severe.

“you should keep doing that, she listens” frank told me

“she can hear me?” I asked

“no of course not. I meant rubbing the belly, it seems to calm her down. Werewolf children aren’t like human ones, they’re very observant. She wants to know she’s okay kylie, she’s uneasy but rubbing your belly communicates to her that she’ll be fine” I nodded

“but  will she frank? Will she really be fine?” he nodded “she’s survived through this, of course she’ll be fine” I  nodded. I was tired and sleepy and in so much pain, everything hurt. “I’ll let you get some rest.”

ALLISON’S POV: (the aunt or red)

“and the baby? You’re sure the baby’s fine?” Damien asked me for the tenth time since I got to his apartment. I was risking a lot being here with him, the family was going to start with their stupid suspicions “that’s what the doctor said Damien” I told him as he paced back and forth

“you know I think this is the perfect opportunity to strike” I told him

“why so soon, there’s a whole plan ahead of us Allison”

“well most of your ex pack members are at the hospital, besides, we’ll only hit one wolf, and I know the perfect one”

“is it Justin?” he asked excitedly how childish where these creatures “no its not Justin! besides I’m thinking of leaving him out of the plan, he was really there for kylie today you know”

That seemed to anger him. He pinned me against the wall “I COULD’VE BEEN THERE TOO! THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME! I CARE ABOUT HER!” he growled and I quickly took out a gun from my back pocket and positioned it between us . I did it in a matter of seconds, I was trained for this “don’t. do. That. Again” I said slowly and he stepped aside. I smiled

“now where were we? Oh right, the werewolf girl”

“what girl?” he asked

“Grace Hastings”

He laughed lightly “why her? We’d probably be doing the pack a favor. She’s irritating.” He said “yeah trust me, I know. but we can give them a favor and a warning and it won’t be so hard. We don’t have to kill her, yet.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

I know, I know another short chapter. I’ll work on making them longer. I’d love to hear what you guys think on the plot so far.

Like?

Comment?

Vote?

Follow?

Lauren360 <3