Chapter Nineteen

I screamed as I took it off. There they were: Yelawolf and Ed Sheernan. I loved them both so much. I looked over at Zayn who now had his arms around my waist and was rocking us back and forth.

“Y-you did this for me?” I asked

“Of course.” He said smiling

“How did you even accomplish this? They were both supposed to be in London today?”

“They had a change of plans and they were both coming into the states. When I found out I called them and asked if they would do me the favor to perform live for you and as you can see it worked out pretty good.” He explained

“It’s kinda like I took a train

To the left side of my brain, oh, main

Toddle some mud, under my door

You know I’m stepping in my own lane

All of these speakers sitting behind me

but what psychology, psychologically insane

Part of me wanna get down, down, down

making you go low, inside” rapped Yelawolf

“You’re the best.” I said planting a kiss on his lips.

                  Ed and Yela performed some songs solo off of their albums and some together off of the EP they had out together. As they left the stage I stood there, motionless. I couldn’t believe that this had happened to me. I got a private concert from Yelawolf, one of my favorite rappers of all time, and Ed Sheernan, my favorite singer. A couple of months ago I couldn’t even picture seeing a celebrity in person. Now I’m dating one. It had just hit me.

“It gets better.” Zayn whispered in my ear.

“No it doesn’t. Nothing in the world could make this any better. It’s perfect.” I said looking up at him.

Then I heard the beat to Eminem’s Lose Yourself. My eyes widened as I looked up at Zayn. He simply nodded.

“No. No no no no no! You’re kidding! You’ve got to be kidding me!” I squealed.

“Nope.” Zayn said as I saw a Nike sneaker step onto the stage.

“Look if you had one shot, or one opportunity

To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment

Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Yo

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy….” He began

As he stepped on stage I screamed louder than I even knew I could. Eminem smiled as he continues to rap.

----------------

“This is the best night of my life.” I stated.

“It’s not over yet.”

“There’s more?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“What?”

“I don’t know. Let’s go back stage and ask” he said motioning towards a door.

A tear fell from my cheek.

“It’s fine. We won’t go if you don’t want to.”

“No it’s not that. It’s just… Eminem, Marshall, whatever you want to call him, has helped me through so much without even knowing it. His music saved my life. He’s my hero and what if I go in that room and he doesn’t like me? It’s stupid and it doesn’t make sense but I’m scared.”