Chapter Seven

"Oh. That was a lot more informative than mine." smiling.

"Wait? You don't think that's massive news?" he asked surprised.

"What? You being in one direction? No, I knew that but I didn't talk to you because of that. You’re still a normal person to me." I said confidently. He looked at me surprised

“You don’t get that a lot do you?”

“No, I’m so used to fans running up to me asking for my picture or an autograph that I just forgot what it’s like to have a conversation with someone that wasn’t the boys and my mum or dad or that wasn’t screaming and crying.”

“I would hate that. Don’t you ever get tired of it? Regret it?”

“I love our girls but sometimes I wish they would sort of turn it down. I don’t understand why they start crying when they see us. They should be happy to see us. But I also don’t like when they scream when we’re talking to them. So, to answer your question no, I don’t.”

“wow, who knew Zayn Malik was so deep?” I said sarcastically playfully pushing his shoulder.

“Shhh. Keep it a secret no one can know!” both laughing

“You said you were a sophmore?"

“mhhhm.”

“In college?” he asked

"ahahaha, I wish. No I'm a sophmore in high school. Why?"

"That’s the second grade?"

"mhhhm." I confirmed

"What time does school start here, in America?"

"Mine starts at 7:35"

"Love, its 10 o'clock" he said showing me his phone.

"Oh shit. Fuck. I can’t go to school now; I'll get suspended with all my tardies and absences. Oh my god, there goes 9 years of my life ruined. My record. My clean record. I can’t get into college with a suspension!  All this work and good grades. For what? Nothing. Oh my god. My parents are going to kill me" I said hyperventilating.

He held my chin in his hand. "Hey, it’ll fine. It’ll be okay" he cooed.

“What am I going to do?” I asked

“Don’t go to school. You’ve skipped school before, right?”

“No.” I said sniffling.

“Oh, well. Don’t go to school and chill with me for a day.” He said smiling

I smiled back looking into his eyes. They were lovely. We sat there and talked for a little until my stomach started to grumble, very loudly I may add.

"That was my stomach, I swear!" I said embarrassed.

"Ewww! You farted!" he said playfully.

I didn't catch on and said "no I swear!  See it doesn't smell or anything! I promise you I didn't fart!"

"Calm down, I know you didn't fart. You’re too much of a lady to fart" he said.

I burst out laughing doing that retarded seal thing where you laugh so hard that it’s silent and you start clapping and can’t breathe. I laughed so hard that I actually did fart. I stopped laughing immediately and sat there wide eyed.

"Did you just...?" he asked.

“No…” I said looking down.

“You did! Ewww, it smells horrible! Let’s go before you stink the whole place up!” he said. He stood up and gently pulled my arm. I was still blushing.