Chapter Fourteen

I heard my phone buzz from under my pillow. Amy was taking a nap and I couldn’t sleep so I rolled over and pulled my phone out from under my pillow. The screen read (1) unread message from Zayn<3. My heart fluttered as I unlocked my phone.

What are you doing later on? –Zayn

I texted back as quick as I could. I hated to make him wait.

I’m going home in a little bit but after that nothing. –Marilyn

I waited for his reply.

Do you want to do something?-Zayn

Sure. Do you want to come pick me up at Amy’s?-Marilyn

Yeah. I’ll have Hazza drive.-Zayn

Cool. Should I bring my stuff so you can drop me off at my house later?-Marilyn

Well Harry has something to do later on but I can walk you home. –Zayn

Yeah, that’s fine. See you soon. –Marilyn x

I jumped out of bed and got ready. I woke Amy up and told her Zayn was coming to pick me up. She nodded and rolled over.

                  Zayn got to Amy’s house just as I was gathering my things. Harry honked the horn and told them I’d be out in a second out of Amy’s bedroom window.

“Bye Amy!” I said walking out of her room.

She gave no response. Gosh, do I feel loved.

I jumped into the backseat of the car, right next to Zayn.

“Where would you two lovebirds like me to take you?” he asked kindly

Zayn looked at me and I shrugged.

“To the park it is!” yelled Harry from the front and started driving.

                  Me and Zayn just chuckled reminiscing on our memories from last night at that same park to ourselves.

------------------------

                  Zayn got my stuff out of the trunk of the car while I got out.

“Thanks Harry!” I added before he drove off.

“Here let me help you with some of that.” I said grabbing one of my bags from Zayn.

“Thanks.” He smiled.

“They have these locker things you can rent up ahead. It’s like two bucks and they give you a key and you can put your stuff in them while you’re at the park. We can get one if you want.”

“Thanks god, I didn’t want to carry all these bags this whole time!” he said thankfully. “Why do you need so many bags you were only at her house for a day?”

“Honestly, that whole bag” I said pointing at one of the bags he had on his left arm “is all underwear.”

“What… why do you need that much underwear? I’ve been on tour this whole time and I don’t have a bag devoted to my underpants.”

“You never know what’s going to happen!”

“What are you going to do pee on yourself 12 times a day?!”

“Possibly. You never know!” I said in between laughs.

We got to wear they kept the lockers and I paid the man at the stand $2 and he gave me a key.