Chapter Fifteen

“DeAndre…w-what are you doing here?” I said as my heart sank. I could already feel the tears start to form in my eyes.

                  I looked over at Zayn, he was just as shocked as I was and I saw his fists ball up. He looked angry. I’ve never seen this side of him before.

“Zayn, baby. Calm down! It’s okay.”

“Baby? You’re going out with this faggot.”

Zayn’s jaw clenched.

“How fucking dare you say that to him! This ‘faggot’ is more of a man than you will ever be.”

“Is this what you’re into now? Gay fucking faggots. He ain’t a man. A man don’t wear jeans tighter than his girl do.”

“DeAndre, what the fuck do you want?!”

“I want you back baby. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you. I promise you I will never cheat on you. I was acted stupid and I didn’t realize what I had until I lost it. You’re my one and only. You always have been.”  He said grabbing my arm.

I wriggled my arm out of his grasp. That was it. Zayn snapped. As soon as I was out of his way Zayn swung. DeAndre fell to the ground with only one hit. His nose was bleeding. DeAndre got up and wiped his nose.

“You think you bad faggot?” he said and swung hitting Zayn in the jaw.

They both went at it. I couldn’t do anything about it. I tried pulling them apart but they were both too strong for me. I fell to the ground and started sobbing. I held my knees to my chest.

“Please, stop! Please!” I begged,screaming.

                  Nothing, no reaction from either of them. I saw blood on the ground and realized it wasn’t just DeAndre’s, it was Zayn’s. Zayn had been hurt. That was it that was the last straw! I mustered up all my courage and all my strength and got up and pulled DeAndre off of Zayn.

“What part of ‘I never want to see you ever again’ did you not understand? DeAndre I swear to fucking god if you don’t get the fuck out of my building I will call the cops and we both know you can’t afford another strike on your record.” I spat at him.

“You know what you ain’t worth shit bitch! That’s why I went and fucked every bitch when I was with you!” he said walking away.

Zayn’s POV

                  Tears streamed from her eyes. I walked over to him with an evil look in his eyes. I was hot with anger. I grabbed him by his shirt.

“Listen here you no good piece of shit! You see what you fucking did? She’s cried enough because of you. If I ever see you anywhere near her I will beat you to a pulp. Just because I’m in a boy band doesn’t mean I can’t kick your ass. You’re lucky Marilyn’s standing right there and she’s crying her eyes out because if she wasn’t I’d wipe your sorry ass all over this floor. Do you understand me? Now get your pathetic ass out of here before I get really upset.” I snarled at him.

“Whatever, man. You can have her. She ain’t worth shit.” He said and walked away.

I walked over to her and held her close to me. It broke my heart to see her cry.

“Let’s go inside” I whispered in her ear.

I pulled the spare key from under the welcome mat. Everyone had a spare key under there. I opened the door and pulled her inside. I sat us down on the couch as she cried.

Marilyn’s POV

                  The pain I felt before Zayn came flooding back to me. I was broken all over again. I got up from the couch and ran to my room. Thank god no one was home. Where was it? I searched for it frantically. I knew it was in here somewhere I thought to myself looking for only way I knew to stop the pain. I lifted up my mattress. There it was, as beautiful as ever. I grabbed it and ran into the bathroom and shut the door; locked it.