Chapter Thirteen

Zayn’s POV

                  I woke up and couldn’t remember what happened last night. I looked around and nothing. I looked down and saw her in my arms. Our legs were intertwined. She was wearing my pajama trousers and one of my shirts. Her hair was in a messy pony tail and she had no makeup on. This was the most beautiful I’ve seen her. She was snoring, very loudly. It made me smile. She was so real. Not like the other girls.

                  It all started coming back to me. Her telling me about that boy that broke her heart, the cuts on her wrists, whispering I love her into her ear before she went to sleep. I wonder if she heard me. I don’t care that I’ve only know her for a short amount of time. I did, I loved her more than anything. It hurt me to think that she’s ever cried or felt pain. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and her eyes fluttered open.

“Morning.” I said.

She immediately covered her mouth.

“What?” I asked

She shook her head. I tried pulling the hand away from her mouth which only made her press it against her face harder.

“What’s wrong I asked?”

I heard a muffled “Morning breath” and I laughed.

“What’s so funny?” she asked her hand still to her mouth.

“Take your hand away from your face and I’ll tell you”

She shook her head.

“Fine. Then I’m going to have to ask you to leave.”

She reluctantly moved her hand away from her mouth.

“That’s better” I said. I leaned in for a kiss but she backed away.

“Morning breath, remember?” she said.

“I don’t care about your morning breath, I have it too” I said blowing into her face.

She scrunched her nose. 

“Ewww, but yours isn’t as bad as mine. I’m going to brush my teeth then you can kiss me.”

I pulled her closer and tightened my grip around her waist.

“You’re not leaving this bed until you give me a kiss.”

“My breath smells bad.” She whined.

“I don’t care.”

She gave me a peck on the cheek.

“That’s not a proper kiss.” I said.

“Why? Are you doing this to me?” she groaned

“Why are you doing this to me? All I want is a kiss from my lovely girlfriend.”

“fine.” She gave me a peck on the lips

“Better” I said and I let her go.

She ran to the bathroom and she came out shortly after. She crawled back into bed.

“Now I can kiss you properly” she said and kissed me passionately.

                  I pulled her on top of me and she began doing the things she was doing to me last night. First she ran her fingers through my hair. Then she started kissing my neck and drawing circles on my chest. This drove me crazy.

                  I shifted us so I was now on top of her. I brushed my lips against her neck and started kissing it. I rubbed her inner thigh and sucked on her neck leaving her with a love bite. She threw her head back in pleasure. She started fondling the tips of my underpants and this drove me even crazier. I slipped my hand up the shirt she was wearing and started fondling with her breasts. She moaned softly. She slipped her hand into my underpants and wrapped her hand around my ‘manhood’ and started moving it up and down. Before I could let out a moan Niall walked in.