Chapter Eleven

The whole crowd gasped. I stood there shocked in front of hundreds of teenage girls who were now plotting to kill me for taking away one of their boys. I looked over at the rest of the boys and they were all smiling. I looked at zayn, he was still looking me in the eyes. His beautiful chocolaty eyes would leave any girl weak in the knees.

“Of course” I said.

All the boys started cheering, so was Amy.  Zayn just smiled and kissed me. Although there were hundreds of people in the arena it only felt like there were two; Zayn and I. He escorted me off the stage and back to my seat.

“I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.” Amy said.

“What? Why?” I said, still smiling.

“I don’t know if you’ve processed it but Zayn Malik just asked you to be his girlfriend! In front of hundreds of his fans! That doesn’t happen to normal girls like us, Marilyn.”

“I know!” I squealed.

                  We waited for them in their dressing room as they did their meet and greets with their fans. I loved how they all were so devoted to their fans. They never seemed to get annoyed by them. God knows how they do it because I for one wouldn’t be able to.

                  After about an hour or two of Amy and I being completely bored to death they finally came back in. Laughing, as always. Zayn walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. He kissed me. This time was different from the other ones. It was more passionate. I got on my tippy toes and put my arms around his neck and put played with his hair. He ran his fingers threw mine. Behind us the others were cheering us on, including Amy. He pulled away causing me to pout. He laughed.

“Hi.”

“Hello.”

“Did you enjoy the show?”

“Ehhh. It could’ve been better.”

“Really?” and raised his eyebrow.

“Yeah, you guys were talking too much. It’s a concert you’re supposed to sing!”

“That’s the last time I try to make a romantic gesture to you!”

“No! you know I’m just kidding. It was great.” I said.

“That’s more like it.” He said.

“Yeah whatever.” I said jokingly.

“I have a surprise for you.” He said.

“What is it?”

“If I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise now would it?”

“Ugh, I hate surprises!” I whined.

“I think you’re going to like this one. Get your stuff; I’m taking you to it.”

“Now? It’s almost 11 o’clock. Sorry, but I kind of don’t want to get raped.”

“As long as I’m with you know one will ever put a finger on you” he said.

“Awwww” Amy and the boys said in unison, who were now sitting on the couch in the dressing room watching us. We paid no attention to it.

“What about Amy? I can’t just leave her here.”

“Why not?”

“I don’t know if you guys are creeps. You could hurt her or something.”

“We’re not going to hurt her! Who do you think we are? Serial Killers?!” said Louis.

“You could be!” I answered.