Closure.

"Babe are you ready?" Keith said from downstairs today is the day we are leaving for philly. I'm so ready. Plus I want Keith to meet my family since I've already met all of his. I guess it's time.
"Here I come" I yelled back making my way down with another two bags.
"Are you serious? You already have 5 bags in the car is all this necessary?" He said.
"Now you know I change like 3 times a days. Plus this one is make up?"
"She must want to be a clown when she grow up all that damn make up" Elijah said and ran off.
"Listen you short ass Auntie don't worry about me worry about your height"
"Oooo I know this little girl ain't call me auntie" he said.
"I did. Auntie Eli. The messy aunt."
"Ok ok ok you two need to chill" Mari said trying to not laugh.
"Can we just go already" Keith said already making his way out the door.
So the flight was long but I slept most of the time. Expect for this one time when I felt a hand on my thigh.
"Keith move your hand nigga"
"And if I don't?" He said.
"Boy if you don't move your hand you gon pull back s nub" I slapped his hand away. This guy always trying to start things in the wrong places. Thankfully we are in the back and have the row to ourselves. Of course his hand found his way back to my thigh but this time his hand went into my tights and into my panties.
"Keeeeiiiith" is all I could get out.
"Shhhh mama just let me do this" he looked me in my eyes and all I did was shake my head yes. He always puts me in a trance.
"Mmm baby right there" he was moving in and out with his fingers. His big ass fingers feel so good inside me.
"Shhh babe you too loud." He said.
"I can't heeelllllp it. Ahhhh shit"
"Y'all nasty as hell. Couldn't wait til you got off the plane?" Eli said
"Shut up!" We said in unison.
"You almost there babe?" He said kissing my neck and just like that I came undone right here on the plane seat.
"Shit baby you always get me right"
"Papa knows baby girl papa knows." He said smirking. I got up to go freshen up in the bathroom. When I came back out Keith was fast asleep. Leave it to this nigga to fall asleep that fast. The rest of the flight was pretty fast and I was happy to be back in my hometown. We got our bags and went to pick up the rental.
"So you going back to the apartment?" Mari whispered to me.
"Ugh I don't want to but I still got some stuff there. If I do go I don't need Keith knowing I went. I heard Bryshere is back in town so I know he's going to be there."
"Just be careful girl. You know I'll be there in a hot minute." She said.
"What the hell yall whispering about?" Elijah big ass mouth said.
"Mind your business Auntie"
" you got one more time to call me auntie little girl." He said.
"Ok auntie. Anything you say auntie."
"Don't fall asleep" he yelled.
"Aha someone's mad"
"Leave him alone bae" Keith said laughing.
"Come on y'all" Mari said and we left.
We all decided to stay in a hotel just to stay close to each other and everyone gets accommodated.
"Babe I'm about to step out for a second I'll be back in about an hour or so" I told Keith.
"You want me to go?" He asked.
"No stay here and take a nap. When I get back we can go to my parents house."
"Ok. Be safe" he said which made me feel a little guilty to be completely honest and I'm not sure why. I left out and sent Mari a text that I was heading to the apartment just in case something pops off. I pulled up and a wave of emotions came over me. I'd be lying if I said I was 100% over Bryshere. I don't want to be with him but I still feel a connection with him even though we've been through so much these last few weeks. I pulled my key out and walked in. Everything in the same place it was when I left. I walked into the room and I see him in the bed sleep. He looks so peaceful. Again even his dimples show when he's sleep. I just stood there and watched him for a second.
"So you just gon stand there and look at me the whole time?" He said which scared tf out of me.
"Oh I um. Hey" that's all I could say.
"Wassup?" He said sitting up and leaning on the headboard.
"I just came to pick up some stuff that's all" I said heading towards the closet.
"Ok. Can we talk?" He asked.
"We don't have nothing to talk about. What's done is done. I'm over it. I'm not mad at you. I forgive you"
"Yeah but I still just want to talk" he said. I was not here for all this but you know what I'll hear him out.
"Talk" I said sitting in the bed next to him.
"I'm sorry. For everything. From the verbal abuse to the psychical abuse. I have no idea what came over me. You know that's not me. I just couldn't stand to see you with him. I thought we were forever but nobody messed that up but me. It's all my fault. Sending the paparazzi and sending fake stories to the blogs didn't help either. I have no idea what came over me. I'm sorry" he said. I never seen him cry but he was crying. This is too much. I didn't know what else to do so I hugged him and rubbed his back. If nothing else he was my friend my best friend at that.
"I promise you it's alright. We can move on from this. You have to do better though. You've gotten on so many peoples shit list. Make peace with them and everything else will fall into place."
"Thanks." He wiped his face and collected himself. "Don't tell nobody you seen me cry like a little bitch" He said.
"Look crying is fine all that slobber ain't" I laughed
"Yeah whatever. So how long you here for?" He asked.
"Just a few days. Keith is meeting my family then we are off to the Bahamas"
"He's meeting your people already?" He said.
"Yes He is I met his so why not let him meet mine?"
"Your brothers about to rip him apart" he laughed. "Remember how they did me when they found out we first had sex? They were ready to kill me."
"Lawd I remember that. You were so scared. My built in bodyguards."
"You um didn't tell them about all this did you?"
He said sounding super nervous.
"I should've. But I knew how that would end. If the found out it was because of all them false reports and shit. Just don't come around you might not be safe."
"Cool. Well get your stuff I know your man is waiting." He said standing up.
"Yeah." I looked at him and realized I got my friend back. It's going to take time to actually get to where we were but it's a start. "Gimme a hug dimples." I reached out and he walked into my arms.
"Thank you." He said kissing my cheek. "I love you"
Why the hell he have to say that. Making it awkward.
"Oh thanks. I'm gon go now" I left out the house and made my way back to the hotel. I feel a weight had been lifted but why he have to end it in an awkward ass place. Smh typical Bryshere.
"Babe I'm back" I said as I walked in.
"Hey. I missed you." He said.
"Did you really?"
"You know I did" he said hugging me.
"Well my parents are having dinner at 6 so that gives us time to nap and shit."
"Well come on" he tapped the spot next to him and I naturally fell into his side.
I laid there for a minute checking all my social medias and me being the nosey person I am I went to check what everyone was liking and commenting on. I scrolled down and say Keith liked a comment posted from Ryan Destiny. Hmm since when she started commenting on his stuff? I could care less about a comment but it's what's being commented.
RyanDestiny: 😏🙃
Hmmm so me being petty I liked the comment too and put my phone down. I felt Keith turn towards me.
"You had to like the comment didn't you?" He said.
"I can do that. There's nothing that says I can't like comments. I feel that way about the pic too"
"Yeah Whatever." He said.
"I mean since when she started commenting and liking your stuff?"
"Idk we been following each other for a couple months. She's doing what she's supposed to do on instagram." He said like it was no big deal.
"Hmmm ok." I said turning the opposite way.
"Oh you mad now?" He asked.
"Naw I'm not mad. I'm chilling"
"You chilling? Yeah your mad. You gon just have to be mad because I can't control what people comment. I don't even know why it matters. Fans comment shit like that all the time. Why is it an issue now?" He said.
"You're right she's a fan. A fucking fan"
"See but you said your weren't mad" he said.
"Keith it's the fact that she's famous too and you can actually see her or something. The last thing I need is this skinny chick to be all up on my man. She liked all your pics except the ones of us. How tf that look?"
" I'm not about to argue with you. Especially since you were willingly about to cheat with my best friend." He said.
"Yo you're ass is the one who set that shit tf up don't throw that in my face" at this point I was sitting up.
" the point is you were going to do it. You agreed so how are you sitting here mad about a fucking comment." He yelled.
"Who are you yelling at?" I said getting in his face.
"You. I'm yelling at you! And you better get the fuck out my face!" He yelled again.
"And if I don't?"
"Don't tempt me. Back the fuck up and calm your ass down" he said
"No. You got this bitch commenting on your shit and you're liking the comments even though they are inappropriate. You don't never like comments not even mine but here you are liking this bitch comments."
"Don't call her a bitch. There no need to be disrespectful" he said.
"Tell her that. Actually I'll tell her" I grabbed my phone and responded to her comment.
ChubbyChub: @ryandestiny could you not comment things like this on MY mans pics thankssss" I hit send.
"You know what? Whatever. I'm not even gon argue with you. I'll be back when it's time to go." He said and left out. What the hell was that? Why did I even choose to pick a fight? This isn't me at all. Whatever he had no right to throw that in my face though. I told him I was sorry and it was him who set that up anyways but this girl commenting on his pics is something else. This isn't the first time either. But you know what I'll dead it for now but next time I won't be so nice.