Lets be friends.

"Wait what? Run that by me one more time"
"Girl we back together." I told her. She rolled her eyes so hard I swear they'd get stuck that way.
"I don't approve. After all this bullshit you up and get back with him. Like girl are you stupid?"
I didn't say anything. I low key didn't want to tell her but she'd find out one way or another.
"I'll be ard. If he fucks this up that's it. I love him girl now he's back this may fall into place. Don't worry about it I got this pud." I assured her. I know she's only looking out for me.
"Ugh whatever."
"Girl but guess what"
"You're pregnant!!!" She said.
"Girl hell no. Keith slid in my dms"
"When that happen? What y'all talking about"
"A couple days ago. Bry came by with the guys and let me tell you they asses was just on my damn couch like we been friends for years I was about to curse them out but bae wouldn't let me"
"His ass Prolli put you in check" she laughed.
"Never but any who they had left then a couple hours later he messaged me talking about hey best friend. Like first of all he ain't even speak when he was here"
"Ew he's the see you in the street but don't speak but message you talking about I saw you type of guy" she said.
"Ugh something like that. He was asking about me and Bry. Like y'all together and shit"
"What you say"
"I told him we used to see each other but we cool now"
"Girl why you lie like that? As if he can't just ask him. You're going to write yourself a check your ass can't cash watch." She sipped her drink and started laughing.
" I mean we are cool. That can mean anything. If he asked Bry I'm sure he will tell him. It is what it is" I said.
Keith
I been back home a couple days but I can't get her off my mind. I don't even know why I been even thinking about her. She something else. We been talking constantly but she still hasn't given me her number 🤦🏽‍♂️ so when I tell you the search for her messages been one of the hardest things I've done believe me. I'm Keith Powers so you know my dms lit af. I'm not even sure why she hasn't asked for my number or given hers. She cool as shit though. It's only been a couple days but the vibe is definitely there.
"Yo bro" Algee said
"Yeah"
"What you thinking about cause I been calling you for like a good minute"
"Nothing dawg. Just got lost for a second."
"Yeah uh huh. You thinking about that chick ain't you"
"What chick?"
"Don't play stupid nigga the philly chick. Ain't that's Yazz girl or something"
"Nigga I don't know. She said they cool but I don't know"
"He told me that's his girl. They been together for a while. Don't fuck up our bond for some girl you'll probably never see again"
"What makes you think I won't?"
"All I'm saying is don't break the code"
"First of all fuck all that code shit. We grown. Secondly me and Yazz aren't all that cool anyways. We don't even talk unless it's about business he don't even be around."
"I guess. She is cute though. All thick and fluffy and shit. That day we was at the crib she was looking soft"
"Aye aye don't be looking at her like that yo. But honestly you right. Plus she got goals and a personality."
"Nigga how you know"
"I messaged her. We been talking the last couple days. I couldn't help it. She been calling me best friend and shit for months. I never thought I'd actually talk to her cause I wasn't really paying it no mind thought it was just fan shit."
"Check you out pretty boy." He dapped me up.
"Yeah you know how I do"
We talked a little more and just chilled. See out of all of us me and Al have been the closest. That's my bro for real. We can just talk about shit no judgement whatsoever. I was scrolling through the gram and I saw Yazz posted a pic of him and her. The caption read "Got my baby back". They looked alright together I guess but you know I'd look better. I liked it and went to my dms. I was thinking about asking her about it but that ain't my place. I got my plan and I'm going to execute it perfectly. I found our thread and read the last message she sent.
ChubbyChub: so I was thinking you should put on that fake mustache and little beard thing. You was fine af in that wedding scene.
KeithPowers: 😂 that shit was itchy af. I don't know about that.
ChubbyChub: do it for me best friend. I loved it. Like in a perfect world if we got married I want you to look just like that. And sing to me too like in the movie.
KeithPowers: this world could be as perfect as we make it 😉😏
ChubbyChub: oop you're too much but yeah that'll never happen lol
KeithPowers: how you figure that 👀
ChubbyChub: look at you and look at me? You're every girls dream guy and me I'm just some fat chick from Philly who I guess got good luck 🤷🏾‍♀️
KeithPowers: you ain't fat. I seen fat and that ain't you. You got some great luck. So much you got ol boy posting pics of you
ChubbyChub: what?!?

Y/N
KeithPowers: you ain't fat. I seen fat and that ain't you. You got some great luck. So much you got ol boy posting pics of you
ChubbyChub: what?!?
I clicked out my message and saw Bry had posted our pic we took this morning. Ugh why?!? I looked at the caption "Got my baby back" I want to be mad because this is going to bring some unwanted attention but I can't because this shows me he is serious about this. Now I have to explain to Keith that yeah we a couple I guess. Ugh here we go.
ChubbyChub:about that I guess it's safe to say yeah we are together 🤷🏾‍♀️
KeithPowers: naw really??? You didn't have to tell me that. lol I ain't worried about that to be honest. We friends right?
ChubbyChub: friends? Boy I don't know you. lol
KeithPowers: naw we not friends we best FUCKING friends. 😏
ChubbyChub: boy bye you're so extra.
KeithPowers: why are we still in these dms? Gimme your number.
ChubbyChub: why you need my number when we talking here. Same shit.
KeithPowers: see now you want to play. 😫😩
ChubbyChub: cry baby. Here 267-405-6712 (this really prolli somebody number 🤷🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️😂 not mine thou)
Incoming call
"Hello"
"Oh okay just to make sure your ass gave me the right number."
"You're supposed to say "Hello can I speak to so and so" how you know this the person you're supposed to be calling?"
"Hmm well can I speak to ChubbyChub?"
"Sorry wrong number." *Click*
He probably mad af. Let me call him call.
"Hello" he said.
"Heyyyy best friend." I laughed.
"Naw naw naw fuck all that you play too much"
"Awww best you mad?"
"Yeah" *Click*
This asshole I swear. lol I'm not calling him back either. We don't do those over here. Let me save his number though. KP 😍😋💛 this seems so damn surreal. I mean look at my life looking up and shit. Got my man. A new found friend. My skin clearing up. My curls popping. I'm living a little bit. Living in a dream I swear.