Chapter 3

• Dedicated to Loving Fathers and Brothers<3

Whoever said life was easy, needs to get a taste of karma. Right now, I am about to get eaten by a werewolf, when i all i wanted to do is go for a ride. He crept closer and closer until I could see his pearly whites. I already tried to speak to him but he is not from my pack. All of a sudden, from the left, a huge grey wolf pops out and stops in front of me. He bares his teeth at the other wolf.

"Stay away from my daughter" My father bellows out.

"Ha. You are just a Beta, while I am an Alpha. You can not defeat me" The other wolf barks back. Then, two more wolves jump out. I can immediately tell who they are. Alpha Tyler and Alexander. Without hesitation, they amble there way over to my dad.

"No he can't, but with the help of an Alpha and my son he can" Alpha Tyler grumbles. "Now change back" I step up between my father and Alexander. The wolf already changed back into his human form. I gasped involuntary. It's Nathaniel, he almost ate me.

"You are trespassing, I told you and your dad to get off my land" Tyler says as he changes back to human form. He quickly put on a pair of shorts. My dad and Alex did the same thing. Nathaniel hasn't notice me yet.

"I thought the human was fair game" Nathaniel chokes out. I growled at him. How dare he confuse me with a human. He turns to look at me and his eyes get huge.

"I am not human" I tell him through clenched teeth.

"Why didn't you shift then?" he asked.

"When you flipped my bike, you also broke a bunch of my ribs. I can't shift until I set them straight or it could damage me permentaly." I just about yelled at him. I then unzipped my one piece riding suit not caring about them seeing my bra and panties and showed them my ribs. My ribs were going every which way.

"Holy shit, Lina. We have to get you to the pack doctor."Alex says as he gets a closer look at my ribs.

"We better hurry before they start healing" I take a step to the right and go down on my knees. Alex canters over to me and picks me up bridal style. I hear a growl. Alex turns and leers at Nathaniel.

"You have no reason to be growling, she rejected you" Alex says sternly. We then proceeded home.

At home~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Lina, one more rib" The pack doctor says. I whimper and look towards Alex. I grip Alex's hand tightly. " Shh, Lina. It's going to be okay " Alex says as he smooths my hair back.mThe doctor then pushes down on my rib and I scream loudly.

"So, your ribs already started healing and you can shift again in about an hour." The doctor tells me as he packs up his tools and leaves the room. If I was a guy my ribs would heal in about fifteen minutes and I could shift sooner but, since I am a girl I heal more slower then guys.

"Go home and get some rest. I will be fine" I tell Alex as I squeeze his hand. He looks at me and then he nods.

'If you need me or anything, just call' he says to me in my mind link.

"Go" I command. As he leaves the room I lay back on my pillow. My eyes feel really heavy and as I close my eyes I think of Nathaniel.