Questions

So many people have asked me stuff and have been so confused with this book, for some strange reason. I thought everything was pretty straight forward but I guess I can still clarify for everybody.

You guys know August Alsina is bae, so I know everything there is to know about him. Of course I know August Alsina and Trey Songz don't get along RIGHT NOW. There was a time in the past in which they did get along and if I want to have them being friends in my book then I will. lol Everything isn't going to be like real life, and who knows, maybe they'll fall out in the book or be the best of friends. But for right now, you'll just have to wait and see what plays out in the next book, if there is one.

Yes, Nyree took the condom she used with Trey to her Dad's house. I thought she didn't, but I went back and read and it says that she took it so her Mother and Trey wouldn't notice. I can't remember the chapter but it's there, so go back and check if you don't believe me. 

When Nyree's mother came backstage to Trey's concert and was talking about she had a baby, no it wasn't Trey's. It clearly said that she got back with her ex husband, Nyree's Father, and they had a child together.

If you have any other questions that weren't answered above then comment them below and I promise to get back to as many as them as I can. And I'd like to thank all of you guys for supporting me with this story and the slow updates. lol

THERE WILL BE NO SECOND BOOK!